Aman-trades: Help !They Refuse to Withdraw my Deposit and Profit

View attachment 49850
I hope this will help i am not sure this is their real name

The Names in English
1- Ahlam Ahmed Ebrahim the sales Women
2- Dr. Malek Khaled Al Ali the broker

they both taking in Jordinia accent and they avoid to make constructs in english.
TeamViewer is the Monitor screen sharing website (TeamViewer is a proprietary software application for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers ), it has nothing to do with your broker. they have used it to control or share your own computer screen, by allowing them access to your computer, they can do anything with your pc its means, Your IP, Your permissions, your Physical address, everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you translate into English the deposit confirmation pdf?

-------------------

View attachment 49850
I hope this will help i am not sure this is their real name

The Names in English
1- Ahlam Ahmed Ebrahim the sales Women
2- Dr. Malek Khaled Al Ali the broker

they both taking in Jordinia accent and they avoid to make constructs in English.

Teamviewer is just software technology used to view/control another computer remotely.

You are truly getting a lesson on how to get scammed with investment products you may not fully understand!!

They claim to be regulated in Cyprus and the UK (somewhat). But on further inspection, they aren't even regulated at all!!

There was a hint on some pages that they might be regulated in Cyprus or UK. But I cannot find their registration.

3- i am not sure what is this OG Holdings?

Your MT4 (metatrader 4) screenshot showed O.G. Holdings as the broker.

If you could search your email like I suggested in earlier post. See if you can find daily confirmation or monthly statement emails from the broker.

• In gmail, you would search for these two phrases:
    • monthly statement deposit/withdrawal
    • daily confirmation deposit/withdrawal

fpa-email-mt4-monthly-statement-search-results-example-png.49768

fpa-email-mt4-monthly-statement-example-png.49769

Please provide the information I have asked for.

The broker contuct me by wahts up and called me after i have request them to sent the statments due i didnt receved any from them

also he mke an update on the programme and now he is using GGC HOLDINGS !
and all is changed , he said i canot stop the deals cuz there is loses and we have to wait after the market goes wil!

i asked them to stop all the deals since last DEC 19

Back