Aman-trades: Help !They Refuse to Withdraw my Deposit and Profit

I am trying to save history here but as you see there no option
View attachment 50065

Actually, it is there. First make sure All History is selected.
Then make sure Show Milliseconds is checked.
Then Go to Report > HTML

fpa mt5 export account history report html.png

Then you zip the files and upload them here.

2) When you upload multiple screenshots, don't create a separate post for each screenshot. Gather multiple screenshots and then attach them in one post. 1 post can accept up to 10-15 attachments.

You can also edit a post up to 30 minutes. So you can edit the existing post if you forgot to attach something and no one has responded yet.

Here is it, please check if it is the right one
Plz note this is the updated Tremaine the previous one OG HOLDINGS

Attachments

• ReportHistory-10836246.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 6
Actually, it is there. First make sure All History is selected.
Then make sure Show Milliseconds is checked.
Then Go to Report > HTML

View attachment 50145

Then you zip the files and upload them here.

2) When you upload multiple screenshots, don't create a separate post for each screenshot. Gather multiple screenshots and then attach them in one post. 1 post can accept up to 10-15 attachments.

You can also edit a post up to 30 minutes. So you can edit the existing post if you forgot to attach something and no one has responded yet.

1- See The attached report.
2- Please note that selected actions below (screenshots)i s not explained to me from their side and i didn't receive anything from them as they are tilling me to wait after the market gets better
beside in the contract transferring supposed to be after one month from the first deposit and now its have been more.

1579293817987.png

1579293839514.png

Attachments

• ReportHistory-10836246.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1579293648193.png
    1579293648193.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I hope that was useful, what should i do after the broker told me to wait after the market get better and i think he won't.

I hope that was useful, what should i do after the broker told me to wait after the market get better and i think he won't.
Make sure to follow my below suggestion carefully.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Also, share your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17266/www.aman-trades.com

Note: Don`t forget to update your review when you have a resolution of your problem.
Also, check this !!! New Traders Court !!! thread to know how new FPA traders court works.

Thank you for this information, i need to read more...

Please see below:

1- What if the company is not listed on company options as i tried to make an invitation and they are not listed are this company and account Fake?

2-How would my Thread help to get my money back?

3- The review point to share my experience not working.

Last edited:
3- The review point to share my experience not working.

Try this link:

1- What is the company is not listed on company options as i tried to make an invitation....

There is an option at the bottom of the list called "Other Company" Try this.

fpa invite company not listed_select other company.png

And manually fill in all names/email addresses that you know in the Company Contacts section.

2-How would my Tread help to get my money back?

No guarantees can be made (unless we want to lie). But you can see some prior success here:

I have some simple questions. But first I must ask first that you not get angry. Just sit calmly. Relax your ego. And then consider the hidden questions:
  • Why did you hand your money over to people you did not know well?
    • In an industry and/or technology you may not fully understand?
  • Did you receive some good quality help so far in the FPA forum (for free)?

You don't have to answer immediately. I just want you to think first. Then you can answer the private message later.

Back