Aman-trades: Help !They Refuse to Withdraw my Deposit and Profit

Thank you for this information, i need to read more...

Please see below:

1- What if the company is not listed on company options as i tried to make an invitation and they are not listed are this company and account Fake?

2-How would my Thread help to get my money back?

3- The review point to share my experience not working.
@4evermaat answered every questioned in the previous post. Let us know if you have any more questions and make sure to read the suggestions carefully and then fill-up the form and invite the company.

Just in case those of you thought they were operating legally in Singapore (Regulated by MAS) just because they list a Singapore address:

fpa singapore mas response Aman Investment Group is NOT regulated.png

Aman Trades / Aman Investment Group is NOT regulated in Singapore.
They are also not regulated in UK or anywhere else apparently.

Thumbs up for Singapore MAS responding so quickly and thoroughly. Even UK regulators aren't that quick.

Last edited:
[
Just in case those of you thought they were operating legally in Singapore (Regulated by MAS) just because they list a Singapore address:

View attachment 50294

Aman Trades / Aman Investment Group is NOT regulated in Singapore.
They are not regulated in UK or anywhere else apparently.

Thumbs up for Singapore MAS responding so quickly and thoroughly. Even UK regulators aren't that quick.

THANK YOU JOSUA

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 12:42 PM

Their review page is here:

edit: I have even created a video just for you here to help get you started:

View attachment 50837

Once you submit review, it will take about 2-4 days to be processed.
Dear the first step add your review here i am clicking on it not showing anything?

Their review page is here:

edit: I have even created a video just for you here to help get you started:

View attachment 50837

Once you submit review, it will take about 2-4 days to be processed.

i am clicking on the add your review its not showing anything ?

I am reporting about this company since i transfer to them 4533 USD to manage my account with agreement they will transfer it back in one month, now it has been 3 month and they withdraw the profits and refuse to transfer my money
i am attaching the History report to your review and consideration please help me to get back my money.

Company Aman Investment Group

Attachments

• ReportHistory-10836246.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 3
Dear the first step add your review here i am clicking on it not showing anything?

i am clicking on the add your review its not showing anything ?

That is strange. What browser are you using? Are you doing this from windows 7,8,10 desktop? or mobile phone? Please try from a desktop if on a mobile, or vice versa.

If it still doesn't work, can you try from a different browser? Login to FPA on a different browser and then repeat the process shown in the video. Firefox or chrome should be good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still do not see any "add review" form, then I will need you to do the following:

Can you please download bandicam and install it. Then make full screen recording. upload here.

If the video file is too large, then upload to youtube as unlisted video, or upload to dropbox/google drive and create a share link to the video file.

We can then have @FPA Forums Team take a closer look.

Back