Aman-trades: Help !They Refuse to Withdraw my Deposit and Profit

Hey there, what is the next step after reviewing the company and invites them?

1) a little patience. if the company values its reputation, a representative will come forward and present their side of things.

2) Read (do not reply) and familiarize yourself with FPA Trader's Court procedure:

Do not reply to the thread. Just read the first post. The other posts are recommendations to improve the new Trader's Court process.

-------------------------------------------------

3) check your thread at least every week to see if there are unanswered questions. Or if there are any updates from the company. And if there are any updates (or no updates), please post them.

4) if you know anyone else involved in the scam, encourage them to come to FPA and open their own separate scam alert thread with evidence.

5) [optional] donate to me before donating to investment schemes you don't know well.

I looked briefly at the open positions.

Why are there any open positions? Why haven't these positions been closed? And NO NEW positions opened?
yes the broker says that we have to wait until the market gets better now its have been like this position since the last transaction as the dates shows

I guess they are wafting to lose all my money, they don't want to transfer anything

yes the broker says that we have to wait until the market gets better now its have been like this position since the last transaction as the dates shows

I guess they are wafting to lose all my money, they don't want to transfer anything
So you cannot close your own positions on your account? This is strange.

I can't there is an account manger keep telling me to wait until the market gets better i dont know what is that mean

Back