Amasis Capital Management is a scammer ??

All,

Any latest update?

Hello, I was a former client of amasis capital mgt in indonesia
I'm really astonished, here I am, been waiting for more than 3 years for my money to be returned

And here I am, finding out that michael atkins is not just FREE, but he's already stealing peoples's money AGAIN

This is just astonishing, and to think that for these years I was stabding on his side because I though indonesian law enforcement treated him wrongly

Guys, it sounds like a de ja vu, but I don't think they're going to return the money, we've been waiting for 4 years in indonesia, nothing, zilch, zero, nada

This is just crazy, from amasis to aureus

ok, then its time to make them famous on social media (fb, instagram, blogs), philippine tv, singapore tv, asia, nz tv, cnn etc. send report and show all their faces and personal info. then later hopefully they should be put into jail for the rest of their lives. others can think of another way to prevent april, atkins and other conspirators from victimizing and ****ting on other peoples' lives again!

April Karen Samson

ok, then its time to make them famous on social media (fb, instagram, blogs), philippine tv, singapore tv, asia, nz tv, cnn etc. send report and show all their faces and personal info. then later hopefully they should be put into jail for the rest of their lives. others can think of another way to prevent april, atkins and other conspirators from victimizing and ****ting on other peoples' lives again!

April Karen Samson is already famous before this scamming incident.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZHvRWbEey

I and my friend have put in close to 700,000 AUD with Michael Atkins and it has already been a few years, can anybody advise me on what I should do now? And does anyone know where all the money is?
tay@yashicaled.com

www.shufirm.com/shustak-partners-investigating-potential-forex-fraud

Shustak & Partners Investigating Potential Forex Fraud

Posted Wednesday, December 10, 2014
By George C. Miller, Esq. of Shustak & Partners, P.C. posted on Wednesday, December 10th, 2014.

Shustak & Partners is investigating a large potential fraud perpetrated by Michael Atkins, April Samson and others through several entities, including Aureus Capital, Pte. Ltd., a foreign exchange (Forex) trading firm purportedly based in Singapore. The company shuttered operations in the summer of 2014 and claimed to be migrating its operations to a newly-formed New Zealand company, Asia Pacific Financial Limited. Hundreds of individuals who invested through the company since have been unable to contact company representatives and fear their funds may have been squandered and misappropriated. Singapore authorities reportedly have initiated an investigation into the activities of Aureus, Atkins, Samson and others involved in the scheme.

Forex accounts managed by third parties provide an excellent opportunity for fraudsters to take advantage of investors and misappropriate client funds. Unlike most investments, global foreign exchange investments are not heavily regulated, yet they are among the most frequently traded investments worldwide. According to the most recent survey by the Bank of International Settlements, international turnover in foreign exchange investments averaged $5.3 trillion per day with most trading concentrated in the U.S., United Kingdom, Singapore and Japan.

Shustak & Partners, with offices in New York and California, has a national reputation for helping victims of investment fraud recover their losses. If you, or anyone you know, believes they may have been the victim of a fraudulent investment scheme involving foreign exchange or other investments, please contact our firm today.

Some Scammers Never Learn

Just for an update, Michael Atkins did it again. After regaining the trust of a great many people after his 4 years in prison, he's not even out for a year and already running from the law again, but this time from the police in Singapore, after absconding with millions of US Dollars. Some people never learn.

Research Aureus Capital for more information. I would put this in the scam alert folder, but it's too late for that, the company is already under investigation and all the accounts have been frozen by the police.

Oh, and yes, I'm one of the victims. I personally lost nearly $2 million dollars and just from personal referrals alone, I brought in over 70 people to get fleeced by this criminal.

Next time, research the company and the people BEFORE bringing more victims to the slaughter. Those 70+ people trusted you.

Back