Amasis Capital Management is a scammer ??

Michael Atkins is Finally Arrested

Dear International and Indonesian Amasis Clients,

After two years of long sweet promise to Amasis clients, in response to clients' report, finally Michael Atkins was arrested by Jakarta Local Police force (BARESKRIM) on July 29th 2010 in. He is currently being detained and investigated.

There have been a pro and contra for Michael's arrest. Currently a supported group of clients led by a Senior Editor and Consultant to the World Bank in Jakarta - Indonesia, Mr. Peter Milne, is now proposing a house arrest.

There is an indication that his white collar crime is organized and syndicated. According to the a police source Mr. Atkins was conducting illegal forex trading in Indonesia. In addition there are also other charges against him including money laundry, tax and forex trading fraud and scam business.

Should you have become the victim of this fraud activity, please contact the local police authority in Jakarta (BARESKRIM) or the U.S Embassy in your country. You can also report your complaint via e-mail to the U.S Attorney General - the Department of Justice and the FBI.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Indira Rubina
Amasis Client

Dear International and Indonesian Amasis Clients,

After two years of long sweet promise to Amasis clients, in response to clients' report, finally Michael Atkins was arrested by Jakarta Local Police force (BARESKRIM) on July 29th 2010 in. He is currently being detained and investigated.

There have been a pro and contra for Michael's arrest. Currently a supported group of clients led by a Senior Editor and Consultant to the World Bank in Jakarta - Indonesia, Mr. Peter Milne, is now proposing a house arrest.

There is an indication that his white collar crime is organized and syndicated. According to the a police source Mr. Atkins was conducting illegal forex trading in Indonesia. In addition there are also other charges against him including money laundry, tax and forex trading fraud and scam business.

Should you have become the victim of this fraud activity, please contact the local police authority in Jakarta (BARESKRIM) or the U.S Embassy in your country. You can also report your complaint via e-mail to the U.S Attorney General - the Department of Justice and the FBI.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Indira Rubina
Amasis Client

Anyone have any information again?

This sounds seems like this is happening to a forex managed account i invested in Singapore called Aureuscapital. Suddenly their website is down because they are acquiring a full banking license, after that they told us they are going to change their bank name and will be headquartered to New Zealand. They promise us to return our fund this 28 of july 2014. We are patiently waiting now...

Did anyone get their money from Amasis Capital? I agree with Tim7, seems same thing happening in Singapore for Aureus Capital.

Did anyone get their money from Amasis Capital? I agree with Tim7, seems same thing happening in Singapore for Aureus Capital.

Aureus Capital is also being operated by Michael Atkins as posted by one of my facebook friend.

Also
check this page. it seems that Michael Atkins is operating this FTX Thailand business too.

How long was he in jail for in Indonesia? Why is he out so soon and scamming again in Singapore? Apparently I heard he has been detained in Singapore as well but don't quote me on it. Now the real challenge is how do we get back our money? Also, most of the directors of Aureus Capital have fled back to the Philippines, April Karen Samson being one of them. Go find her on FB and pour her some grief lol.

Are there any other forums on what happened to Aureus.. I did hear the same thing.. and I also heard that some people are already planning to file a lawsuit if the July 28 promise doesn't push through..

If only we can verify that Atkins is in police custody, but then again when he was arrested in Indonesia, it did not help the investors who invested in Amasis in anyway of getting their money back.

Hi guys,

I have been receiving weekly report when it suddenly stops, apparently because they are getting banking license in NZ which will take about 4 weeks, and will send out a new form because they are changing name from Aureus to APAC (Asia Pasific Capital). The email with the new form didn't arrive. So after 1 week of asking him, finally the new form came, I filled it in. And the week after a new weekly statement from APAC came (using gmail account). Usually they send out every Saturday, but this particular one was on Monday. So I thought something is not quite right. Then I researched Michael Atkins name on google, turns out this guy is a crook.

I never receive email that says he will refund on the 28th July, I find this odd because he should be sending mass email to notify all Aureus clients not just a few. I am thinking the promises only to make us feel relax.

I have heard from someone that Frank Amado (FTX) is working with Michael Atkins, he said that:
the reason they changed from Aureus in SG to Apac in NZ is because they are not entitled to service "non commercial entities", eg: Aureus and the client.
And they found out that they can do so in NZ, hence moving the systems to NZ.
(Odd, I have never heard of an fx business cannot service their own clients, can only be done business to business, doesn't make sense to me)

And so he said because many of the clients are upset and want their money back, and some already filed CAD, now Michael is under interrogation hence the Aureus bank account is frozen. There is no timeline of the interrogation, until then, the money cannot be accessed.

So I googled who Frank is, to my surprise, he is in Indonesian jail waiting for death sentence because of bringing narcotics in huge quantity.

This things all run by thugs, and what they do are just keep promising money will be returned, etc etc.

Hi Siawkia,

Did you receive the new form from (Asia Pasific Capital)? when did you receive it? We here in Singapore did not receive the form.. me and my friends did not receive the form.. the only email(and last email we got was on July 1) were they promised to return the money on July 28.

Email from Aureus (Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 7:02 AM):
"We are issuing a formal apology as we just found out that we are not able to resume trading today as we initially planned in our previous announcement.

Based on current regulations we are required to return back all of our member’s funds before we can proceed with any business activity under the new company. We are not allowed to do this process concurrently or on the behalf of our members.

We understand this will be a big inconvenience for all us, especially those who have been looking forward to resuming trading today. However, we ask for your understanding and patience in this matter, as we have to comply with the regulations. We do not have a choice in this matter.

To facilitate the return of your funds, we will need a little time to verify everybody’s bank information and ending balances, as well as prepare all of the fund transfers. We would really appreciate it if everyone can please work and bear with us so we can make this process a smooth one. You may login to www.aureuscapital.com.sg/aclogin under MyAccount->Setup Bank Acct Details to input all of your bank account details and upload the proof of account for verification purposes.

Furthermore, to be fair to everybody, all client’s funds will be returned back at the same time on a scheduled fixed date of Monday, July 28. If we are able to do it sooner, we will certainly let you know. Otherwise the scheduled fixed date for all fund transfers will be set to Monday, July 28.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes everybody. We certainly did not plan on any of this.

Sincerely and best regards!

-Aureus Capital Pte. Ltd."

Back