Amasis Capital Management is a scammer ??

I just saw the facebook page of FTX Investments Thailand... looks like we were really scammed... the email message we got and the message on their facebook page is the same.. and roughly happened at the same period.. Looks like I am going to really have to lodge a complaint as well.. he really should be jailed for this...

Facebook page: FX Investments Thailand: (June 17, 2014)
"Due to our primary managed Forex investment broker having applied for their full banking license, all trading activities have been temporarily suspended for the next 2 to 4 weeks. Normal trading will resume after said license is in effect.
Withdrawals can still be made at the regularly scheduled times.
We appreciate your understanding & patience during this transition.
Thank you for investing through FTX and we look forward to assisting you on your road to financial freedom again shortly.
"

Email From : Aureus Capital (June 13, 2014)
"
Dear Family & friends of Aureus Capital,
We’re happy to announce that we are currently in the process of acquiring a full banking license!
This opportunity will allow Aureus Capital to provide a wide array of services and products that general banking customers can enjoy.
This latest development requires us to migrate everything to a new platform. As such, there will be no conduct of activities for the next 3-4 weeks while we are completing the migration and acquisition of our full banking license.
In the meantime, we will process your withdrawal requests as usual via withdrawals@aureuscapital.com.sg.
Please feel free to call us at +65 68297173 or send an email to inquiries@aureuscapital.com.sg to hear about the great news!
"

We too have been trying to contact Aureus and the last email received from them that funds should be transferred earliest by 18th July or latest 25th July 2014.

Now we heard that Aureus is apparently saying that funds will now be released in August 2014 only but no specific date was given. We are outside Singapore hence unable to lodge a formal complaint . Online submision of complaint through Singapore Police is not possible and we have been advised on either to lodge a complaint personally in Singapore or we go to our local police station and upon advise of local police our complaint maybe forwarded for action with Interpol.

We are now relying on updates we see from forums and some contacts in Singapore on the progress of this issue with Aureus. Yes, we were told that Michael was arrested last week but was out by Friday morning and then by Saturday he was not reachable again. Apparently based on information from others,he was again arrested and now under SG police custody. We are not sure though on the accuracy of this information.

We saw a copy of the directors register of Aureus and o there are 4 names listed on the register certificate (Michael being one of them).

We are still hoping that Aureus will release the funds by 25/28th July 2014 and end this misery that they've caused to so many people.

Dear all,

This story happens exactly the same way as 3 years ago. Previously he claimed an Indonesian broker ran away, and now a Philippino broker ran away..... That Philippino wasn't even licensed but just a lounge singer !!!

Not only we need to get our money back, but need to get to the US authorities to look into this. I was invited to this scam from the States!

Heard that now he has to report to Singaporean authority every now and then. He is just trying to scam every Asia country citizens

Hi RickSG76,

I received new form on saturday 5th July at 15:00GMT, pretty late. That's 1 week after he promised to send us a new form but he didn't, had I not asked for it, probably there won't be any new form. I filled it in and send it off Monday 7th evening.
And on Monday 14th July, he sent me a new statement from apac GMAIL account, he traded from Monday to Friday. Considering I only sent the new form on Monday evening, he shouldn't have traded the Monday's part. Very Odd, so I thought the statements that we received this whole time are bogus, not real.

I too live outside sg, if sg residents could follow up with the police and report on how it goes, that would be great.

Also I need to add that, the new weekly statement from apac look very similar to Aureus one, they only changed the name and address.

I noticed some people here have different answer from Aureus in regards to when the money will be returned, I never got that sort of e-mail. I personally think they are just buying their time. I hope I am wrong though.

Hi Siawkia,

Are you still receiving trade reports from APAC?

There seems to be a similar company operating like Aureus - FTX Strategists (Singapore and Thailand). Their FB page also mentions that due to licensing issue they have to move their operations in NZ very similar notification text that was sent to Aureus clients.

Based on their site, weekly trades are still ongoing.

Hi slate20,

I only receive one statement from APAC, and no more after that. That's why I am really concerned.

On my previous post I mentioned Frank Amaro, who is being detained in Indonesian jail awaiting death sentence. This guy works with Michael Atkins, he is given certain percentage to get clients. I guess when things turn out really good, he builds his own 'company' called FTX. So basically FTX is just like a sub-company of Aureus. All FTX got is facebook page and no office, no phone number, etc, yes, kinda shady.

There's no official confirmation if Michael Atkins was arrested, only hearsay. Singapore police website never mention anything about the arrest either.
Singapore Police Force | Media Releases | Jul 2014

I have a feeling that he is planning to build another scam in the Philippines. Besides, his co-directors April Karen Samson (Gonsales, in future). Myra Dayok will readily assist him again. After he deleted his facebook account, i saw he last befriended filipino people from Property Industry, and also Call Center agents.

It would be better if he'll stay there, hopefully somebody can pick him up,..;p

They are still trading probably because all there clients are still not suspicious. Or their operation is only beginning, most of there so called clients for now are their cohort.

Back