AMAZING SPREAD to LOSE MY ACCOUNT on MBCFX.com! STAY AWAY!

tayaa

Private
Hello Friends!

Ticket Date/Time = 11/08/2014 04:00.01
Ticket ID = 5799850
Pair traded = USDNOK
Lot size = 50lots
Total loss= -20318.14 USD

MBCFX suffered a "Bad Tick" and caused the TOTAL loss of my account.

The fill price of the ticket was perfectly acceptable at 6.23446, however my ticket was closed by MBCFX servers at 6.49854 in under 1 second, which is 2700 pips above true market price.

MBCFX have not credited back all the loss even after many emails. They have only credited back a part of the loss.

Short You tube video here ( this will help visualize the problem! )

PLEASE HELP

hi tayaa
im new to the forum but something is sticking out like a sore thumb here.im seriously new to trading,like a week old newb,but one thing has jumped out at me already and that is that closing prices are sometimes not what you are being shown.hell ive even had 2 different prices showing on 2 different trades,both on the same pair and both with the same expiry time.
so anyway the thing leaping out at me is this.youre obviously well informed,you dont make a $20k trade unless you are(or very drunk),so knowing that graphs can be altered to suit the company involved,why on earth would you expose yourself on such a massive scale?acceptable risk and all that....remember there is no such thing as a sure bet,horses on betfair(a platform in which i am far more familiar) have traded at 1.01 a thousand times,and gone on to lose the race.and when the market is being cleverly manipulated to show false readings,then in all honesty i think youre mad to expose your entire bankroll on one single trade....

hi tayaa
im new to the forum but something is sticking out like a sore thumb here.im seriously new to trading,like a week old newb,but one thing has jumped out at me already and that is that closing prices are sometimes not what you are being shown.hell ive even had 2 different prices showing on 2 different trades,both on the same pair and both with the same expiry time.
so anyway the thing leaping out at me is this.youre obviously well informed,you dont make a $20k trade unless you are(or very drunk),so knowing that graphs can be altered to suit the company involved,why on earth would you expose yourself on such a massive scale?acceptable risk and all that....remember there is no such thing as a sure bet,horses on betfair(a platform in which i am far more familiar) have traded at 1.01 a thousand times,and gone on to lose the race.and when the market is being cleverly manipulated to show false readings,then in all honesty i think youre mad to expose your entire bankroll on one single trade....

I have made SHORT trade which is winning trade! The continuation was in my direction!

Hello Friends!

Ticket Date/Time = 11/08/2014 04:00.01
Ticket ID = 5799850
Pair traded = USDNOK
Lot size = 50lots
Total loss= -20318.14 USD

MBCFX suffered a "Bad Tick" and caused the TOTAL loss of my account.

The fill price of the ticket was perfectly acceptable at 6.23446, however my ticket was closed by MBCFX servers at 6.49854 in under 1 second, which is 2700 pips above true market price.

MBCFX have not credited back all the loss even after many emails. They have only credited back a part of the loss.

Short You tube video here ( this will help visualize the problem! )

PLEASE HELP

They increase spread for more then 100x!!!

I have made SHORT trade which is winning trade! The continuation was in my direction!

Dear tayaa

First, allow me to welcome you to the FPA. First of all, let me tell you that your account was stopped-out. I don't know how much experience you have on trading and especially on MT4, however, that's why your trade was immediately closed. Before you go through with this, please know the following:
1. If I'm not mistaken, MBCFX is not regulated.
2. No broker will take in consideration any quotes provided by any other, even reputable quote providers including Bloomberg.
3. They will definitely tell that since there was an economic release, spreads are out of control and markets are volatile, etc, etc.
4. They will never admit it's a bad tick. Actually, it wasn't a bad tick. It was an intentional tick and it's very easy to create. For reference on that, please watch this:

[video=youtube;bGWAEX5xtpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGWAEX5xtpY[/video]

You'll understand how easy it is for a broker to grab you by the balls.
5. It's not the first time MBCFX does this, they go way back. Do an extensive google search for "MBCFX scam" and you'll fully understand what I'm talking about.
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask. And you'll get many replies from active members confirming my claims.

Dear tayaa

First, allow me to welcome you to the FPA. First of all, let me tell you that your account was stopped-out. I don't know how much experience you have on trading and especially on MT4, however, that's why your trade was immediately closed. Before you go through with this, please know the following:
1. If I'm not mistaken, MBCFX is not regulated.
2. No broker will take in consideration any quotes provided by any other, even reputable quote providers including Bloomberg.
3. They will definitely tell that since there was an economic release, spreads are out of control and markets are volatile, etc, etc.
4. They will never admit it's a bad tick. Actually, it wasn't a bad tick. It was an intentional tick and it's very easy to create. For reference on that, please watch this:

[video=youtube;bGWAEX5xtpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGWAEX5xtpY[/video]

You'll understand how easy it is for a broker to grab you by the balls.
5. It's not the first time MBCFX does this, they go way back. Do an extensive google search for "MBCFX scam" and you'll fully understand what I'm talking about.
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask. And you'll get many replies from active members confirming my claims.

They made this intentionally? But they cover little money back as excuse.

and i think thats the point im trying to make.no 'horse' no matter how short the odds,is GUARANTEED to win.and to expose your entire bank in that way was undisciplined to say the least.at least from my perspective.believe me the size of your trade would have alerted the graph makers/manipulators to make sure the house won,and if its an unregulated broker they can basically say what they like.it doesnt leave a pleasant taste in your mouth i know im going through something myself right now,but i would NEVER NEVER expose my bank in the way you did...

Tayaa at first I suggest you to invite them to reply here.

They have no regulation, it will be hard to get to them legally.

How did you deposit by the way?

Back