1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing the amount of Forex garbage out there!

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by sjd, Nov 3, 2009.

1. sjd

sjd Recruit

I started looking into Forex two weeks ago and I must say the amount of crap is endless lol.

I mean even supposedly reputable brokers make themselves look like scammers with all their flash advertisements following you everywhere.

2. Ricex

Ricex Sergeant

It is indeed, and it will get worse I fear.

3. Lhar_fpa

Lhar_fpa Private, 1st Class

Yes, I agree, but then there's still a reputable brokers out there. :p

4. Music Man

Music Man Corporal

I just got back to SoCal from Bucharest, Romania. While overseas, I was suprised at all the Forex ads on TV. They were selling it hard, making it seem all glamorous and 007-like. To my further amazement, when I get back, I see cable TV crammed with FX ads, like it was a diet fad. Geez.

Lots of people are going to be separated from their money. This will lead to even worse regulation, I figure, trying to make up with rules for the inexperience of the masses.

MM

5. forexsmith

forexsmith Recruit

hi

ye i totaly agree

6. Doug Reo-Cocker

Doug Reo-Cocker Private, 1st Class

Me too guys, I think that this situation is terrible. There is a whole bunch of guys trying to mislead you in order to get you to buy their software or invest in them or open an account with them.

God save the FPA!!! and the few reliable sites out there.

7. Lhar_fpa

Lhar_fpa Private, 1st Class

I wonder what broker are you using? :p

8. ernest8fingers

ernest8fingers Master Sergeant

with the new margin requirements due out at end of this year,American Retail Forex will be on life support. And to top it off, many overseas brokers are not accepting US clients. Oh where Oh where has my Forex gone? Why did the NFA kill it? Maybe China will rescue retail Forex for Americans and open 100 million Brokerages? Maybe China will rescue us Americans-we're certainly not going too.

9. Doug Reo-Cocker

Doug Reo-Cocker Private, 1st Class

hey guys,

just want to share with you this site that I love Forex Robots Competition Trading Real Money , they do real money tests on various robots, like FAPTurbo and the Megadroid. This one is the only site, along with this forum of course, that I trust.

hope it helps

DRC

10. avaya1386

avaya1386 Recruit

Log in to twitter and there's a bunch of FX ads selling courses, robots and God knows what else.

They are everywhere:unhappy: