Amazing the amount of Forex garbage out there!

sjd

Recruit
I started looking into Forex two weeks ago and I must say the amount of crap is endless lol.

I mean even supposedly reputable brokers make themselves look like scammers with all their flash advertisements following you everywhere.

I just got back to SoCal from Bucharest, Romania. While overseas, I was suprised at all the Forex ads on TV. They were selling it hard, making it seem all glamorous and 007-like. To my further amazement, when I get back, I see cable TV crammed with FX ads, like it was a diet fad. Geez.

Lots of people are going to be separated from their money. This will lead to even worse regulation, I figure, trying to make up with rules for the inexperience of the masses.

MM

ye i totaly agree

Me too guys, I think that this situation is terrible. There is a whole bunch of guys trying to mislead you in order to get you to buy their software or invest in them or open an account with them.

God save the FPA!!! and the few reliable sites out there.

with the new margin requirements due out at end of this year,American Retail Forex will be on life support. And to top it off, many overseas brokers are not accepting US clients. Oh where Oh where has my Forex gone? Why did the NFA kill it? Maybe China will rescue retail Forex for Americans and open 100 million Brokerages? Maybe China will rescue us Americans-we're certainly not going too.

Log in to twitter and there's a bunch of FX ads selling courses, robots and God knows what else.

They are everywhere:unhappy:

Back