Amber Options - STAY AWAY!

DevinD

Recruit
One word for this broker... TERRIBLE!!!!

My ordeal with this scummy broker started back in mid 2014 and like most out there I signed up with a ‘push button’ binary option platform that would produce amazing profits in a short time. They linked my profile to AmberOptions (I throw up bit in my mouth every time I think of their name and the countless frustrating days I could have saved if I didn’t sign up with them)… anyway, let me continue...

Mar 2014 - Started trading the binary robot and of course it losses money immediately. No big surprise. I tried to make it work and it didn’t seem to work for me. So I decide to pull out my remaining funds. I submitted a withdraw request for all funds. This where the crappy support begins. Amber will do everything to not give you your money back.

July 28th, 2014 - After months of complaining someone from Amber noticed my agony and said they would get it some action. They finally got me connected to my ‘new’ account manager that tells me due to the bad action I was getting he will give me his "premium trading signals" that he gives to his VIP clients that were 85% accurate and fully automated. Stupidly I accepted their offer since I have lost with the binary robot for him to trade my $2305.

Sept 5th, 2014 - I started to think for a minute this broker was actually legit b/c after trading they were actually able to double money in my account $5635…GREAT RIGHT!!. This was only since they felt I had poor customer service and needed to do something to ‘keep’ my funds in play. I liked what this trader was doing, so I asked him to continue but he only did all that in one day of trading and nothing for days after. After asking why he wasn’t continuing to trade after this big win, he informed me that I would have to bring my account to $10,000 for me to receive his full trading services. Since I didn’t have these funds and feeling good about the profits I decided to withdraw all my funds since I was ahead. But oh no, Amber is not going to let you actually take profits out without a fight and some shenanigans!

Oct 7, 2014 - After numerous requests to honour my withdrawal requests, someone finally noticed my request to withdrawal and saw the funds were not being traded in my account. But instead of doing the logical thing which would have been to call or process the request, some idiot there passed orders to trade my account to floor traders and with THREE trades at $1500 each they lost 80% ($4500 GONE in 30 seconds!!!) of my account in one day!!! down to $1135!! After yelling at them to explain why they traded instead of executing my withdrawal they told me since I didn’t tell them “explicitly" to stop trading the signals on my account there was a block on my account from any withdrawals and trades would continue. You would think that me making a withdraw request for ALL my funds would trigger the thought that I didn’t want any more trades. Why nobody from the customer service or my account rep didn't contacted me to tell me that when I called, emailed, and submitted numerous withdrawal requests I have no idea. Actually I do have an idea and it is plain as day… Since I won money that means they lost funds and they would have to make some ‘bad trades’ in my account which they were taking the other side with my trade to keep that money. They executed and I lost and those funds go back into their account.

Oct 27, 2014 - I bombarded Amber support with request to STOP trading and to replace my lost funds but of course nothing happened. After many attempts to get back my losses (that they made without my consent). I gave up and just decided to withdraw the remaining 20% of my account ($1135). No action was taken until someone from the helpdesk replied back to me saying I couldn’t withdraw any funds since my account was only $2.50!!!! WTF AMBER!!!

Nov 10, 2014 - Amber claims they were checking the wrong account and I actually did have funds. Their bad, but they couldn’t execute the withdrawal b/c they would need a live voice confirmation from me. WHAT!!! When did this procedure come into play, no one told me? But when I decided to follow this new rule and wait by the phone they NEVER contacted me to get this verification or answered any of my numerous emails/vmails to the support helpdesk number. They then said my ‘new’ account manager (yes another rep) would contact me soon as my old account rep got cancer and that was the reason he never replied to me.

Nov 26, 2014 - After more emails and calls from myself to their support to get an answer on what is happening to my withdrawal request I finally get a ’new’ account rep that is assigned to my account. As usual, he played the part that he was "outraged on the trading support that has happened on my account and vows to take care of my account and make me profitable" and would replace ‘some’ ($1100 + $500 in bonus) of my losses only if I stay and let him trade my account with a new trading system he uses for his VIP clients. This is the magic of sales brokers, I drank the cool aid and they convinced me that what has happened is not the true Amber Options and just an abnormality. Wanting to gain back some of the 80% loss I decided to give this idiot a chance… another mistake on my part. He brought up the account to $2735, which seemed like the right direction, and maybe he was right... oh no!!!

Dec 17th, 2014 - The trading system started to lose money like a leaky bucket from the first trade. I decided I better stop the bleeding (after $300 in losses or -11%) and would take the remaining money and run. I requested the account rep and support to STOP the system auto trading my account and issued another request for $2427. What a shock, no action taken until Jan 17th until they finally confirmed they would deactivate the trading on my account and I was in the hole another $700!!. What was there reason for the huge delay, they said they had limited suppose over the Christmas holidays. Why is that my fault and why should my account suffer for their lack of competency is beyond me? Their is absolutely ZERO accountability with this scam broker. After it was said and done their trading robot lost my an additional -21% of my portfolio. I was down a total of -$1000 from the start and left with a balance of $1719. When they replied back there was no mention of my withdrawal or my losses and if they would do anything about that. Once they have your money is it like trying to get gold out of Fort Knox!

So since Jan 15th this is where I stand, I am STILL spending countless days to try to get a reply or an update on my withdrawal request of my remaining funds ($1719) for weeks and all I see automated messages that 'someone' will contact me shortly. Nobody is actioning anything over there. They still have my money and refuse to let me go from their scummy hands.

May 2015 - UPDATE - This scam broker has taken the next step in their scam process and now has closed my account, so I can't even logon or get my password reset. It says the email DOES NOT EXIST. No one replies back or answers the support phone. Just plain phoney all around broker from beginning to end!!

I have come to the conclusion there is no real support at this broker, or at the very least the refuse to treat you like a normal customer. This is probably the best example of a SCAM FOREX broker in the industry.

This broker is by far the WORST broker on the planet. Please if you value your time and money do not…. i repeat…. DO NOT… invest a dime in this broker. They will suck the life out of you and keep your money until you give up and walk away. That is their tactic. Their support, business, and especially their ethics are seriously below industry standards. They will beat you down until you give up and they keep your money. And if you don't they simply deactivate your account and now what are you going to do?

I think they need to change their name to something that is more appropriate.
Instead of AMBER OPTIONS, they should be called “I AM GOING TO BURN YOUR OPTIONS”

Send them an invitation via email and chat to join this thread.

Since January 15, did you take any action besides opening a thread here?

Amber option is under the same arm with Binary Brokerz. Coz the bank in Bulgaria is under the company name how owns Amber Option! Devin, please lodge a court case bounding Amber Option together with Binary Brokerz.

Hello ScamBusters,

I tried to reply to your posting in FPA but the link in the email did not find it. So I am posting here on my original posting in hopes you see this.

Some of the contacts I have come in contact with are the following:

ACCOUNT MANAGERS
John Francis (john@amberoptions.com, AmberOptions Account Manager, December 2014)
Sean <no last name> (sean@amberoptions.com, AmberOptions Account Manager, August 2014)
Emil <no last name> (emil@amberoptions.com, 44-20-37347831, AmberOptions Account Manager, July 2014)
Paul Kowalski (paul@amberoptions.com, AmberOptions Account Manager, April 2014)

SUPPORT STAFF
Gavin McRaven (AmberOptions Support Team, Oct, 2014)
Philip King (AmberOptions Support Team, Oct 2014)
Dawid M. (dawid@amberoptions.com, June 2014)
James Turner (AmberOptions Support Team, May, 2014)
Issac Hayes (AmberOptions Support Team, Jan 2014)

Let me know if you need anything else, I have all email threads to support my communications with this scam broker.
Thanks,
Devin.

======ORIGINAL EMAIL NOTIFICATION=========================

DevinD, ScamBusters started a new personal conversation with you at Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum.

about AmberOptions

Dear Sir,

Do you remember name of your so-called account manager? If yes, I can help you.

Best regards,

Recently, there have been others using private conversations at the FPA to offer assistance. Some may really be able to help. Others are just trying to steal more money from people who have already been scammed. I suggest using extreme caution with any unknown person or company offering help this way.

Hello ScamBusters,

I tried to reply to your posting in FPA but the link in the email did not find it. So I am posting here on my original posting in hopes you see this.

Some of the contacts I have come in contact with are the following:

ACCOUNT MANAGERS
John Francis (john@amberoptions.com, AmberOptions Account Manager, December 2014)
Sean <no last name> (sean@amberoptions.com, AmberOptions Account Manager, August 2014)
Emil <no last name> (emil@amberoptions.com, 44-20-37347831, AmberOptions Account Manager, July 2014)

SUPPORT STAFF
Gavin McRaven (AmberOptions Support Team, Oct, 2014)
Philip King (AmberOptions Support Team, Oct 2014)
Dawid M. (dawid@amberoptions.com, June 2014)
James Turner (AmberOptions Support Team, May, 2014)
Issac Hayes (AmberOptions Support Team, Jan 2014)

Let me know if you need anything else, I have all email threads to support my communications with this scam broker.
Thanks,
Devin.

======ORIGINAL EMAIL NOTIFICATION=========================

DevinD, ScamBusters started a new personal conversation with you at Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum.

about AmberOptions

Dear Sir,

Do you remember name of your so-called account manager? If yes, I can help you.

Best regards,
Please describe how you was scammed and send on police email address which I put in original thread. This email belongs to police officer who will forwarded it to prosecutor which is running this case. Moreover if you would know there is some useful information:

real name John Francis O'Mahony his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.omahony.39?fref=ts

real name Pawel Gabrukiewicz his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pawel.gabrukiewicz?fref=ts

Emil <no last name> (emil@amberoptions.com, 44-20-37347831, AmberOptions Account Manager, July 2014) real name Emil Iracki (Phoenix Advisors Ltd)

Sean <no last name> (sean@amberoptions.com, AmberOptions Account Manager, August 2014) real nam Michael Atia his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miki.ayoup?fref=ts

Issac Hayes (AmberOptions Support Team, Jan 2014) real name Marcin Iglicki (Phoenix Advisors Ltd) his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcin.iglicki?fref=ts

I've also contacted one of victims from Canada which husband died on heart attack due to this fraud. Person who scammed her emptied her credit card , her husband's credit card and her daughter's credit card was Ahmed Roshdy Ahmed Fayed Salama his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.roshdy.775?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all. THIS FACT TAKES CASE AGAINST AMBER OPTIONS AND OPTICROWN ON WHOLE NEW LEVEL BECAUSE IN POLAND FOR CAUSING SOMEONE'S DEATH DUE TO FRAUD IS SERIOUS CRIMINAL CHARGE. I will ask Marilyn Rutano to describe what happened to her and her family on this forum. As far as I know she pressed charges against Ahmed Roshdy Ahmed Fayed Salama in Canada.
here is similar situation from today: http://www.newsweek.pl/polska/polit...-za-oszustwa-finansowe,artykuly,406133,1.html long story short: scammers srew 11k people over and some of victims committed suicide now they will need to face charges not only for a fraud but also for causing deaths of these people
real owner of Amberoption and Opticrown Grzegorz Stefaniak:

UPDATE:

Ontario Securities Commission recieved a list of Canadian Citizens defrauded by Opticrown and Amberoption. On the list were not only names of victims but also nicknames and real names of scammers. If I will got any feedback I will let you know.

Tomorrow I will do same thing for UK authorities, and I will do this till I will see a result. If you have any questions about do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Back