• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AmberFxTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I'm surprised theres no discussion on this EA?

Am planning to try 2 different EA's, and not sure which ones yet. Its going to be out of Bumblebee, Amber, or Keltner...Amber and Keltner have history but Bumblebee is only 2 weeks into its test so I might wait it out.

Thanks

I too wonder why there is no activity on this thread. Seems lije a fairly profitable system. I also want to try bumblebee but have not been able to get a reaponse from the creators so i will have to wait.

But I am looking for a good EA either way so I plan on trying this system. I will try to post my opinions and results once i have it up and running and possibly eventually do a full review.

I have never used a EA before though :p hopefully I dont ruin my account haha

hi,
please take note that bubblebee fx don't offer refund.
the success rate is very much different based on broker, vps and spread and latency.
so maybe it is head scratching work to achieve the same result.
so, i will choose not to try this software.
thanks.

I have been using this EA 2 days with small account with just $250. And now 2 days after the account grow to $350. Impressive until now. I will report more in the future.

Hello Lazy Traders !

I started with this EA at the 4th December 2014.

The service is very helpful and it will not cost anything to set it up on a VPS.

It is not very cheap, as it is a trade copier for 99,- USD per month.

Since I started it generated

557 Trades
32,34% Profit which equals to 2,695% for each trading day
36% max Drawdown

I will keep you updated.

Hello Lazy Traders !

I started with this EA at the 4th December 2014.

The service is very helpful and it will not cost anything to set it up on a VPS.

It is not very cheap, as it is a trade copier for 99,- USD per month.

Since I started it generated

557 Trades
32,34% Profit which equals to 2,695% for each trading day
36% max Drawdown

I will keep you updated.

Hi
Can you update?
thank you

Hi
Can you update?
thank you

Hello lazy Traders!

Here is my update. Sorry it took so long.

At all it was a good start. Later I got an email, that they had to change the broker. Than they disappered from FPA monitoring.

I would be happy to tell that I have much more now in my pocket. But since my last update my account rose from 32,34% to 35,05%. At least not less !!! Promising !!!

Of course there was Christmas in between. That's also what they say. My subscribtion runs until 3rd of January. Maybe I will prolong my contract with them.

But I would like to see them here again.

Happy new Year to all of You Lazy Traders

Hello Oksenboel. Thank you for your update. I have also signed up for a subscription to AmberFX. I started setting it up and configuring the settings. Once I hit ok though, I get a message saying "illegal host". Any idea what exactly that means? I get the overlay and the tick counter and all that but im not sure what the message means. Its my first time using a EA so possibly its a error of mine.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Back