AmberOptions не вернули мои 250$

Did you contact the fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank?
Я написал заявление в банк уже 3 недели назад в нашем банке нет отдел мошенничество , я вчера позвонил им и спросил как идут дела они сказали что расседлывается и в скором времени они сами позвонят .
Уважаемый Фараон я несколько раз пытался оставить отзыв на AmberOptions com . и поставить 1м звездочку но у меня не получается , я хочу просто все трейдеры знали об этом мошенничестве.

Use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and let the review moderators know when you left reviews and under what name. They should check it out and get back to you.

It's said so many times that binary options brokers are scam in their majority, particularly unknown ones. fraud scheme is easy , thoroughly worked out and has many ways of development

Будьте осторожны AmberOptions com начали себя рекламировать после передышки , гни будут заманивать с разными торговыми системами . В прошлой недели я позвонил в банк они ответили что если никакой доказательство документ от AmberOptions com не будет что они вернули мои 250$, то через месяц эти 250$ вернуться на мою карточку.

amberopyions.com owes me $3931.00 USD of funding which I placed into a new account opened by me on the recommendation of Richard Morrison of getrichinseconds.com also known as Richard-Server.
I had a few emails from a support guy from amberoptions called Michael Scott who pressured me to increase my account from my initial deposit of $1000. I then deposited another $2931.00 into the account from my credit card because this Michael said that it would trade more frequently with a much higher balance.
The bot did not trade very well and after 5 trades in a row lost, I saw that this is certainly not as advertised in the webinar that I had watched.I decided to contact Amber Options to stop auto trading. I also filed a withdraw of my funds residual funds. I sent also Richard Morrison a refund request regarding the getrichinseconds software (479.- and 997.-), which were done after some nudges on the 18.8.2014.
I also wrote to Michael Scott that he should stop the connection to my account of the Richard Morrison Server. Then a guy called Paul Kowakski called me saying that the software would work and it would not come from Richard Morrison (which is contrary to the info from Michael Scott). He wanted me to take back the withdrawel, I did not agree.
3 following withdrawal requests were placed but nothing was done(the auto trading were done and the account increased). On the 19.8.2014 about 20 automated trades were done (each 250.-) and every one lost. The account then was null.
By contacting Michael Scott he said, that he kept working the software as he thought it would bring me profits. After he saw the final result he wrote, that a person named Richard Brett did a revenge, as I asked Richard Morrison for refunding the software.
I have sent emails to Michael Scott and Matthew Parker taking reponsibility not doing the withdrawels. They did not do it.
Dispite the guys from Amberoptions.com know that the auto trading does not work they force people investing and loosing their money (see other report on this site). Seeing that the account went to zero by nearly 20 trades in a row, I asked for a complete refund of the deposited $3931.00.
I still have not yet heard back from amberoptions.com and I am gravely concerned that my money has been swindled away.

Эх! Я же предупреждал что они начали заманивать клиентов и делают они разном способам . К стати мою 250$ мне вернули с помощью банка и компания viza большое спасибо им за это ,хоть ждал 3 месяца . Большое спасибо Фараону что поддержали меня и научили как возвратить мои деньги .
Иншааллах

Back