AMBRY TRADING CO., LIMITED

This company is completely fake and a fraud. This company also goes by the name of Sengela Trding Limited and before that they scammed people as Golden Day Profit. There is a review for Golden Day and Sengela on FPA and you can find them here:

Please compare the two websites below and you will see it's the same company still scamming people.

Last edited:
非常同情您,希望您能从那里的假公司那里找到钱,所幸我已经成功收回了我的钱,并获得了交易中的其余利润,虽然成本不高,但利润也相当不错,或者对于这样的小钱投资者我相当不错,我之前也遇到过一些模仿网站,但是我可以成功地从真眼中寻找真假(对我而言,交易是一种证明)。有时,同一个名字可以是两个不同的人。我希望您找到合适的而不是假的。祝好运。
这家公司是完全伪造的,是欺诈。该公司还以Sengela Trading Limited的名称命名,在此之前,他们以“黄金日利润”(Golden Day Profit)

I contacted the Canada Securities Administration today to let them know Ambry Sun is posting fake registrations on their website. Go to the FINTRAC website and search for AmbrySun and you will not find anything! These clowns are not even registered in HK as a business or with the HK SFC but claim to be registered in Canada!

我今天联系了加拿大证券局,让他们知道Ambry Sun在其网站上发布了虚假注册。转到FINTRAC网站并搜索AmbrySun,您将找不到任何东西!这些小丑甚至没有在香港作为企业或在香港证券监督管理委员会注册,而是声称在加拿大注册!这家公司是完全欺诈行为,将窃取您的所有资金。

FAKE REGISTRATION 假注册
1607969727139.png

Last edited:
I don't understand why you encountered such an experience. I also traded with this dealer, and successfully obtained profit withdrawal. Are you sure you were cheated by similar agents?
Please provide the full name and contact information (email and phone number) of the person you worked with to obtain your funds.

非常同情您,希望您能从那里的假公司那里找到钱,所幸我已经成功收回了我的钱,并获得了交易中的其余利润,虽然成本不高,但利润也相当不错,或者对于这样的小钱投资者我相当不错,我之前也遇到过一些模仿网站,但是我可以成功地从真眼中寻找真假(对我而言,交易是一种证明)。有时,同一个名字可以是两个不同的人。我希望您找到合适的而不是假的。祝好运。
如果这家公司是真实的,请提供您的利润的屏幕截图。另外,请提供允许您提取资金的个人的姓名,电话号码和电子邮件地址。

If this company is real, please provide a screenshot of your profits. In addition, please provide the name, phone number and email address of the individual who assisted you to withdraw funds.

这是私人的,我很好,谢谢,我不需要太担心,因为我已经撤回了成本基金,只是利润交易,零风险,这并不困扰我。我认为您只是在这里散布谣言。你曾经交易过吗?您什么都没做,我想您可能是来自其中一家交易所,目前竞争似乎非常激烈,但是选择一个好的交易所是一个不错的选择。

这是私人的,我很好,谢谢,我不需要太担心,因为我已经撤回了成本基金,只是利润交易,零风险,这并不困扰我。我认为您只是在这里散布谣言。你曾经交易过吗?您什么都没做,我想您可能是来自其中一家交易所,目前竞争似乎非常激烈,但是选择一个好的交易所是一个不错的选择。
请提供协助您提取资金的个人名称。请提供Ambry Trading使用的银行帐号。请不要来这里撒谎!

Please provide the name of the person who assisted you to withdraw funds. Please provide the bank account details for Ambry Trading.

Below are all of the fake websites being used to commit fraud by this group.

以下是所有用于欺诈的虚假网站。

Websites used to commit Investment Fraud
Sengela Trding Limited - active
AmbrySun (aka Ambry Trding co. Limited) – active but the financial certifications listed are fake
Prize Capital Limited (aka Prize Markets) – active new
Zero Time Point Co. Limited (aka ZTP) – active new
JQL Markets – active new, but the financial certifications listed are fake
ATMarkets Limited - recently registered, likely the next website to scam with
Hota International Co. Limited - recently registered, likely the next website to scam with
FXFway
Fortune Way HK Limited
Gomltd.com
Palmuk
Vowmarkets
Vowtrader
Traders Group Limited
Golden 365 Days Co. Limited
HK Golden Crown Trading Limited
Golden Day Profit (aka Golden Day Profit Kamyip Co. Ltd)

你的证明在哪里?请向我们出示您已经获利并且能够提取资金的证明。与您一起提款的人的名字和联系方式是什么?

Please provide some proof? Please show us proof that you made a profit and that you can withdraw funds. What is the name and contact information of the person you worked with to withdraw your funds?

Hello All,

One month ago I met a girl, which we started to talk about business and investments. She gave me lots advice about Bitcoin and I decided to start my studies and open an account. She told me to open my wallet in a company in Hong Kong which she has her account and we could use the Meta Trader platform. I had searched for this Ambry company on internet and I did not find any complain and for this reason I opened my account number 88060263. I made some deposits and the credit are available on Meta Trader platform and I cold trade normally and make some profits. However, when I decided to do some withdraw following the company instructions which is fill out the withdraw form and send email to customer service but they never answered me back and I realised that my money trapped with them. I sent 5 emails and they haven't answered. The server that they are using is the Sunroc Industrial which I saw many people complaining it.
The girl was helping me trading giving lots of instructions to develop more skills and she was very polite say that her money is trapped as well, but I don`t believe in any information she gave me. She are using name Jia Xin and Hong Kong phone number (+852 6147 89XX) sent audios, videos and Photos, but it probably is fake.
The company website is ambrysun.com and they only contact is though the email: web@ambrysun.com
Were you able to get any resolution with Ambry or are you still waiting to get your money back? What is your total loss with them?

Back