AMBRY TRADING CO., LIMITED

dvdson

Recruit
Hello All,

One month ago I met a girl, which we started to talk about business and investments. She gave me lots advice about Bitcoin and I decided to start my studies and open an account. She told me to open my wallet in a company in Hong Kong which she has her account and we could use the Meta Trader platform. I had searched for this Ambry company on internet and I did not find any complain and for this reason I opened my account number 88060263. I made some deposits and the credit are available on Meta Trader platform and I cold trade normally and make some profits. However, when I decided to do some withdraw following the company instructions which is fill out the withdraw form and send email to customer service but they never answered me back and I realised that my money trapped with them. I sent 5 emails and they haven't answered. The server that they are using is the Sunroc Industrial which I saw many people complaining it.
The girl was helping me trading giving lots of instructions to develop more skills and she was very polite say that her money is trapped as well, but I don`t believe in any information she gave me. She are using name Jia Xin and Hong Kong phone number (+852 6147 89XX) sent audios, videos and Photos, but it probably is fake.
The company website is ambrysun.com and they only contact is though the email: web@ambrysun.com

Hello All,

One month ago I met a girl, which we started to talk about business and investments. She gave me lots advice about Bitcoin and I decided to start my studies and open an account. She told me to open my wallet in a company in Hong Kong which she has her account and we could use the Meta Trader platform. I had searched for this Ambry company on internet and I did not find any complain and for this reason I opened my account number 88060263. I made some deposits and the credit are available on Meta Trader platform and I cold trade normally and make some profits. However, when I decided to do some withdraw following the company instructions which is fill out the withdraw form and send email to customer service but they never answered me back and I realised that my money trapped with them. I sent 5 emails and they haven't answered. The server that they are using is the Sunroc Industrial which I saw many people complaining it.
The girl was helping me trading giving lots of instructions to develop more skills and she was very polite say that her money is trapped as well, but I don`t believe in any information she gave me. She are using name Jia Xin and Hong Kong phone number (+852 6147 89XX) sent audios, videos and Photos, but it probably is fake.
The company website is ambrysun.com and they only contact is though the email: web@ambrysun.com
What was your total amount with them?

How many of them are out there? Good that you created this post. AMBRY TRADING is a scam, beware.

Now go and file a report with your local authority, HK police Department, banks, FINTRAC, MSB. If the company is created in HK, file a complaint with HK SFC and have them blacklisted. HK is very efficient on that part so less people are going to fall for it.

I guess they have deleted the dating site that you just met the girl but if she still there, also file a complaint with them too.

Lastly if your amount wasn't huge, then just let it go bro. Take it as a lesson and move on

Good luck

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...w-to-complain-to-the-regulators-manual.25603/

How many of them are out there? Good that you created this post. AMBRY TRADING is a scam, beware.

Now go and file a report with your local authority, HK police Department, banks, FINTRAC, MSB. If the company is created in HK, file a complaint with HK SFC and have them blacklisted. HK is very efficient on that part so less people are going to fall for it.

I guess they have deleted the dating site that you just met the girl but if she still there, also file a complaint with them too.

Lastly if your amount wasn't huge, then just let it go bro. Take it as a lesson and move on

Good luck

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...w-to-complain-to-the-regulators-manual.25603/

Good luck

I lost a lot by trusting some guy I met on tinder. At the beginning it all seemed trustworthy. When I lost I blamed myself, shortly after I found out that this guy is a fake. I am kinda devastadet

I don't understand why you encountered such an experience. I also traded with this dealer, and successfully obtained profit withdrawal. Are you sure you were cheated by similar agents?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Dec 7, 2020 at 10:05 PM

大家好,

一个月前,我遇到了一个女孩,我们开始谈论商业和投资。她给了我很多关于比特币的建议,我决定开始我的研究并开设一个账户。她告诉我在她有她的帐户的香港公司开钱包,我们可以使用Meta Trader平台。我已经在互联网上搜索了这家Ambry公司,但没有发现任何投诉,因此我开立了我的帐号88060263。我进行了一些存款,并且可以在Meta Trader平台上获得信用,并且我可以正常地进行冷交易并获得一些利润。但是,当我决定按照公司指示进行一些提款时,该说明填写了提款表并将电子邮件发送给客户服务,但他们从未回覆我,我意识到我的钱被他们困住了。我发送了5封电子邮件,但他们没有答复。
这个女孩正在帮助我交易,提供了很多指导以发展更多的技能,她很客气地说她的钱也被困了,但是我不相信她给我的任何信息。她使用的是贾欣的名字和香港的电话号码(+852 6147 89XX)发送了音频,视频和照片,但这可能是假的。
公司网站是ambrysun.com,他们仅通过电子邮件联系:web@ambrysun.com
您是否尝试过多次联系?您可能已被某些网络钓鱼网站欺骗。我也在这个平台上交易。我交易的金额为10,000美元,但我上个月撤回10,000美元并交易了两个多月,现在账户中还剩下8000美元,我仍在交易,我花了四天的时间才提取10,000美元,我认为您可能有遇到了一家假公司制作的假网站。我真的很同情你,希望我能在交易中做得更好。

非常同情您,希望您能从那里的假公司那里找到钱,所幸我已经成功收回了我的钱,并获得了交易中的其余利润,虽然成本不高,但利润也相当不错,或者对于这样的小钱投资者我相当不错,我之前也遇到过一些模仿网站,但是我可以成功地从真眼中寻找真假(对我而言,交易是一种证明)。有时,同一个名字可以是两个不同的人。我希望您找到合适的而不是假的。祝好运。

非常同情您,希望您能从那里的假公司那里找到钱,所幸我已经成功收回了我的钱,并获得了交易中的其余利润,虽然成本不高,但利润也相当不错,或者对于这样的小钱投资者我相当不错,我之前也遇到过一些模仿网站,但是我可以成功地从真眼中寻找真假(对我而言,交易是一种证明)。有时,同一个名字可以是两个不同的人。我希望您找到合适的而不是假的。祝好运。
请分享您使用的公司的网站和名称。您是否还能张贴您所进行的交易和所描述的利润的屏幕截图?

Back