• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AMEGAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Allow me to repeat myself...

I expect to see a copy this requirement to post a review in the next reply in this thread. Otherwise, I will assume the person posting is willing to violate the law and ethical guidelines to get their bonus money. People like that have no place in the FPA and will be banned.

So far, 2 people ignored this warning. Both have been banned.

Great brokers with mt5 platform and many have choice payment system for deposit and withdrawal.The broker amegafx fast and instantly deposit n withdrawal from electronic payment system (webmoney,perfectmoney and paypal).

Why is AmegaFx getting more reviews than all other brokers combined? Are they requiring reviews in order to collect on this $222 bonus?

The next post needs to answer my questions. Otherwise I will keep deleting posts in this thread until someone answers me.
I think Amegafx is good broker, with no deposite bonus program can help new trader try trading with no risk. Thank you Amegafx, keep continue your program for help new comer on forex trade.

I was tried this broker for a couple days and i really satisfied with their mt5 platform perfomance, fast execution with fair price, no requote even on high impact news, also with more option payment avalaible ..
I recommended Amega FX for every one who looking for excellent, fair, and trusted mt5 broker.

What part of

I expect to see a copy this requirement to post a review in the next reply in this thread. Otherwise, I will assume the person posting is willing to violate the law and ethical guidelines to get their bonus money. People like that have no place in the FPA and will be banned.

is too hard for AmegaFx's clients to understand? Are all of you so blinded by desire to withdraw your bonus money that you can't see my posts?

I really like bro. from low spreads and fast execution. for beginners, you can use the 222usd bonus without the deposit you can withdraw

That's 2 more people too stupid to read the instructions. One more time...

I think Amegafx is good broker. I have open account and have try trading, execution is fast and no requota . I recomanded for this broker.
Thank you Amegafx , keep stay give good service

Back