• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AMEGAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I just joined amgefx.com and got a 222 $ bonus, the withdrawal is very easy and I already want to try disbursing 222 $ bonus and hopefully the process is fast.
trusted broker amegafx.com

That's another 3 people too stupid to read the instructions. One more time...

I expect to see a copy this requirement to post a review in the next reply in this thread. Otherwise, I will assume the person posting is willing to violate the law and ethical guidelines to get their bonus money. People like that have no place in the FPA and will be banned.

I opened my account recently, however I am only operating for the bonus granted, so I can not make an evaluation. As for the execution of orders, it is excellent, without slippage, low spread. I found it very strange not only here as in "allforexbonus.com" where I discovered Amega, my comment was never published, it was a comment like this, just saying that I was a new customer and would evaluate after completing the conditions of the Bonus and try to withdraw from it. Another issue was that I missed the date of birth, sent the documents and asked them to change, no one came in contact and did not change, strange, because no brokerage this goes unnoticed. I'm going to open a Micro Account with $ 5 and see what it does. If I succeed in the negotiations and withdraw, I come back here to evaluate. I hope the bonuses are still there to negotiate kkkkkkk
*If they really are even trusted, it will surely be the best broker.

FPA, are you to be congratulated

Why is AmegaFx getting more reviews than all other brokers combined? Are they requiring reviews in order to collect on this $222 bonus?

true, one of the conditions for taking profits from 222 account bonuses is by giving a review on the forex forum, one of which is at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com. I think Amega needs to improve good or bad reviews to improve the quality and service so that in the future it will become the best broker

As far as I use the broker Amega is quite fast and there is no slippage on metatrader 5

Thank's admin for your attention

The Bonus Promo 222 Is Not For All Country

Attachments

• 2018-12-13 17_37_10-Amega _ My account.jpg
    2018-12-13 17_37_10-Amega _ My account.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 2
Manipulators .. in no other brokerage there was this abrupt drop in GBPAUD. All others did not exceed 1.74800
My stop was at 1.74548 and closed at 1.74448.

Manipulacao Amega.png

true, one of the conditions for taking profits from 222 account bonuses is by giving a review on the forex forum, one of which is at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com.

Do you have any evidence of this requirement? A screenshot would be nice.

The FPA does not permit compensated reviews or undisclosed compensation for forums posts. Any posts in this thread trying to declare AmegaFx to be a good broker will not be published until this review requirement question has been resolved. If necessary, more people who ignore this requirement will be banned.

Amega FX is the best broker on the brokerage platform I have used, trading at Amega FX is very fun and gives a different sensation than others

Is that sensation like an itching or burning in your private areas? Next time, wear protection while doing things with a badly behaved broker.

Do you have any evidence of this requirement? A screenshot would be nice.

The FPA does not permit compensated reviews or undisclosed compensation for forums posts. Any posts in this thread trying to declare AmegaFx to be a good broker will not be published until this review requirement question has been resolved. If necessary, more people who ignore this requirement will be banned.

Hello!
As part of the promotion of 222 USD No Deposit Bonus, we asked users to leave an objective comment about our company, for this we provided a no Deposit bonus of 222 dollars. Unfortunately, this caused a lot of spam with laudatory reviews, although we asked to give an objective assessment of the broker. Promotion 222 USD No Deposit Bonus is over and we hope that the spam will stop.

Back