• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AMEGAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
a066736b0ae5.jpg

The 9th round of the Amega HERO trading contest is under way.

Take part in yet another round of our risk-free Forex contest.
Winning is just as easy as before. Maximize your deposit and get your hands on the $ 1,000 grand prize!

There is no limit on the total prize fund or the number of participants:
  • The main prize fund of $3,000 will be shared between the top 10 traders
  • All other participants will receive guaranteed prizes of $50 and $10 in accordance with the rules of this contest.
This contest is already under way! Hurry to send a request right now!

SEND A REQUEST

Hello .. unreliable company. I opened an account and sent my photo to my passport. Apartment rental agreement and tax account to confirm the account. Then I deposited the amount in the hope that my account would be verified .. My documents were not accepted. When I requested to close my account and return the funds, they declined only after checking my account. In my country of residence, the electricity and water bill was registered in the name of the owner of the building .. I only have the documents I sent .. The same thing happened earlier in another company, but they returned my money and did not ask me to confirm the account. I also have two accounts that I work with in two other companies. If you do not accept my documents, return my money

I did not receive a text message to confirm number .. There is no way to request a text message. I spoke to the support saying, they cannot send a text message. Does this make sense ?? The owner of the system can not

If you didn't return the money without checking your account, why would you accept it before checking your account? It's very simple to return the money to the same source from which it was deposited

Hello .. unreliable company. I opened an account and sent my photo to my passport. Apartment rental agreement and tax account to confirm the account. Then I deposited the amount in the hope that my account would be verified .. My documents were not accepted. When I requested to close my account and return the funds, they declined only after checking my account. In my country of residence, the electricity and water bill was registered in the name of the owner of the building .. I only have the documents I sent .. The same thing happened earlier in another company, but they returned my money and did not ask me to confirm the account. I also have two accounts that I work with in two other companies. If you do not accept my documents, return my money

I did not receive a text message to confirm number .. There is no way to request a text message. I spoke to the support saying, they cannot send a text message. Does this make sense ?? The owner of the system can not

If you didn't return the money without checking your account, why would you accept it before checking your account? It's very simple to return the money to the same source from which it was deposited
Hello!
What is your personal account number?

Attachments

• __إدارة العنوان الوطني للأفراد التسجيل في العنوان الوطني 1_.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 7
ca9e6ed1aa5f.jpg

Amega INVEST #4

You are invited to take part in a free contest for demo accounts which is aimed at selecting the best PAMM managers. Trade with minimum risk and win from 1,000 USD to 3,000 USD!

The prize fund of 105,000 USD will be shared between the top 100 participants with the highest trading efficiency.
Use this great opportunity to get guaranteed investments into your PAMM account for free.

Applications are already being accepted. Register now!

Requests will be accepted until 02.05.2020
The contest will run from 19.04.2020 until 16.05.2020

Send a request

fda5ce78c48c.jpg

Dear customers!
We have increased our deposit bonuses. You can now further increase your trading volume and get even more profit from each trade!

A 100% bonus on every deposit
  • This bonus is offered for EVERY deposit of ANY amount.
  • You can use this bonus on several trading accounts simultaneously.
  • You can use any leverage.
  • This bonus is available for an unlimited period of time.
Get a 100% bonus

A 150% first deposit bonus
  • There is no maximum deposit limit for this bonus.
  • This bonus can be claimed within 30 days of registering.
  • You can only receive this bonus once.
  • You can use any leverage.
  • This bonus offer will run for an unlimited period of time.
Get a 150% bonus

Deposit bonuses are awarded to Premium MT4/MT5 trading accounts.
You can withdraw bonus funds from your trading account to your personal account once you’ve completed the required trading volume.
You can use bonus funds for trading in addition to your own funds. Bonus funds are not included in the drawdown.

ad37034c0770.jpg

Amega INVEST #5

You are invited to take part in a free contest for demo accounts which is aimed at selecting the best PAMM managers. Trade with minimum risk and win from 1,000 USD to 3,000 USD!

The prize fund of 105,000 USD will be shared between the top 100 participants with the highest trading efficiency.
Use this great opportunity to get guaranteed investments into your PAMM account for free.

Applications are already being accepted. Register now!

Requests will be accepted until 27.06.2020
The contest will run from 14.06.2020 until 11.07.2020

Send a request

38d1c9535d51.jpg

Dear Customers,
We are pleased to inform you that AMEGA is now offering new CFD instruments that are available for trading: USOIL and UKOIL.
Oil is one of the most liquid assets that affect the development of the global economy. The high volatility of oil is a great opportunity for traders to earn money and make profitable investments.

Oil CFDs are available for trading on both MT5 and MT4 trading platforms for all trading account types (except for MINI accounts).

Start trading

Back