• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AMEGAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Amega is a Russian forex broker offering the above account types, plus an Islamic swap-free one. All of them are commission-free and offer micro tradeable lots and leverage up to 1:1000. The Mini & Standard accounts have no minimum initial deposit requirement and provide fixed spreads, while the premium is accessible to traders who deposit at least $100 and offers tighter floating spreads.

You stole this text from ForexBrokerz. You also left out a word.

Amega is a Russian unregulated forex broker . . .

Yang terbaik dari yang terbaik tidak ada melar dan spread yang begitu murah . Amega fx gogogo datang dan menang

Why is AmegaFx getting more reviews than all other brokers combined? Are they requiring reviews in order to collect on this $222 bonus?

The next post needs to answer my questions. Otherwise I will keep deleting posts in this thread until someone answers me.

Why is AmegaFx getting more reviews than all other brokers combined? Are they requiring reviews in order to collect on this $222 bonus?

The next post needs to answer my questions. Otherwise I will keep deleting posts in this thread until someone answers me.
yes, for WD's terms of a $ 222 bonus required to review their performance including the application of the speed of open order execution and spread

I expect to see a copy this requirement to post a review in the next reply in this thread. Otherwise, I will assume the person posting is willing to violate the law and ethical guidelines to get their bonus money. People like that have no place in the FPA and will be banned.

Terimakasih saya ucapkan kepada amegafx karena telah memberikan saya kesempatan untuk ikut berdagang di forex dengan akun 222 yang telah di berikan oleh amegafx dengan cuma cuma.semoga saya bisa menjadikan akun amegafx bisa di kembangkan .
Akun XXXXXXXXX

Some people don't bother to read warnings.

Thanks for broker amegafx, because make easy for create account and we can claim bonus for trading, i hope amegafx many give promo and contest for trader

Back