• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem An exhaustive list of potential scam forex traders (based on my own research)

I am having an issue with a company

EvilAnnihilator

Recruit
Attention all,

If you are investing your money with the following companies, you are highly suggested to stop any future or ongoing deposits right now. These companies are linked to each other through a mutual company that allows them to register their company with a registered address in the United Kingdom, thus hiding their identity. Their websites are also very similar in appearance, including but not limited to their background images, headlines/titles, layout, widgets, and so forth. Some even have the exact same website only with the logo changed. These forex companies are highly likely to scam you. So, again, if you recognize any, do not make any future deposits to them, otherwise, you will be technically donating your money away to a network of criminals. Also, it is a good idea to keep this list as a reference.

These forex traders, based on my dedicated hours of researching a total of 2,081 companies and looking for any patterns that link each one together, along with matching their registered addresses and searching their websites, and looking up the WHOIS identification for each IP address/website, are HIGHLY likely to participate in fraudulent behavior:

1. Rolecoin Limited - this business has the same director as "Outsmart Global Limited"
2. Brave Climbing Global Capital Co., Ltd - the website is registered under the same email as the website for "Outsmart Global Limited"; their website: braveclimbingfx.com
3. Outsmart Global Limited - I've been personally victimized by this company; their website: outsmartfx.com
4. Coinmarketcap Ltd (not to be confused with CoinMarketCap.com) - their website: coinmarketcapfx.com
5. Visual Prime Ltd
6. Shijelong Limited
7. Bitstoken Ex Limited (formerly Evergreen FX Limited, not to be confused with Ever FX Global) - see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...source=homepage_search&utm_term=EverFX365.com
8. Athenaplace Finance Ltd - their website: athenaplacefx.com
9. Bohua Technology Ltd - has the same director as "Unison FX Limited"
10. Unison FX Limited - their website: unisonfx.com
11. Bitone Prime Ltd
12. Yiwu Cayni General Trading Co., Limited
13. Weprofit Ltd
14. Poyner Trading Ltd
15. Molly Space Ltd
16. Golden Emperor Futures Investment Ltd - their website: jhqhtzmt.com (website is very similar to Brave Climbing)
17. Looksrare Ltd
18. Echo Global Ltd
19. Joe Financial Investment Group Limited
20. Champions Markets (CP) Ltd
21. Kose Emperor Ltd
22. Zeus Finance Limited
23. Cole Mille Global Ltd - their website: colemille.com
24. Metric Trading FX Ltd

Most of these companies have been very recently registered and many more may be registered in the future and not be included in this list so be very wary. I suggest to look out for certain themes that these companies utilize on their websites, including the listed address, since it is a good indicator of identifying a fraudulent broker. The company called UK Company Made Ltd acts as a secretary for all of these companies, allowing the scammers to hide behind a UK address. UK Company Made Ltd appears to serve both legitimate and fraudulent Chinese companies from a broad range of industries, of which includes forex trading.

Stay safe and vigilant,
R.M.

Attention all,

If you are investing your money with the following companies, you are highly suggested to stop any future or ongoing deposits right now. These companies are linked to each other through a mutual company that allows them to register their company with a registered address in the United Kingdom, thus hiding their identity. Their websites are also very similar in appearance, including but not limited to their background images, headlines/titles, layout, widgets, and so forth. Some even have the exact same website only with the logo changed. These forex companies are highly likely to scam you. So, again, if you recognize any, do not make any future deposits to them, otherwise, you will be technically donating your money away to a network of criminals. Also, it is a good idea to keep this list as a reference.

These forex traders, based on my dedicated hours of researching a total of 2,081 companies and looking for any patterns that link each one together, along with matching their registered addresses and searching their websites, and looking up the WHOIS identification for each IP address/website, are HIGHLY likely to participate in fraudulent behavior:

1. Rolecoin Limited - this business has the same director as "Outsmart Global Limited"
2. Brave Climbing Global Capital Co., Ltd - the website is registered under the same email as the website for "Outsmart Global Limited"; their website: braveclimbingfx.com
3. Outsmart Global Limited - I've been personally victimized by this company; their website: outsmartfx.com
4. Coinmarketcap Ltd (not to be confused with CoinMarketCap.com) - their website: coinmarketcapfx.com
5. Visual Prime Ltd
6. Shijelong Limited
7. Bitstoken Ex Limited (formerly Evergreen FX Limited, not to be confused with Ever FX Global) - see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...source=homepage_search&utm_term=EverFX365.com
8. Athenaplace Finance Ltd - their website: athenaplacefx.com
9. Bohua Technology Ltd - has the same director as "Unison FX Limited"
10. Unison FX Limited - their website: unisonfx.com
11. Bitone Prime Ltd
12. Yiwu Cayni General Trading Co., Limited
13. Weprofit Ltd
14. Poyner Trading Ltd
15. Molly Space Ltd
16. Golden Emperor Futures Investment Ltd - their website: jhqhtzmt.com (website is very similar to Brave Climbing)
17. Looksrare Ltd
18. Echo Global Ltd
19. Joe Financial Investment Group Limited
20. Champions Markets (CP) Ltd
21. Kose Emperor Ltd
22. Zeus Finance Limited
23. Cole Mille Global Ltd - their website: colemille.com
24. Metric Trading FX Ltd

Most of these companies have been very recently registered and many more may be registered in the future and not be included in this list so be very wary. I suggest to look out for certain themes that these companies utilize on their websites, including the listed address, since it is a good indicator of identifying a fraudulent broker. The company called UK Company Made Ltd acts as a secretary for all of these companies, allowing the scammers to hide behind a UK address. UK Company Made Ltd appears to serve both legitimate and fraudulent Chinese companies from a broad range of industries, of which includes forex trading.

Stay safe and vigilant,
R.M.
Please add wealthsailingforex.com Scamm to your list. I have lost over $40K on a 3-week $3.5 mil MT5 fake charts XAGUSD.ws and US oil..ws pairs that i thought was real only to requiring 10% pre-paid to withdrawal in 5ds or froze the account and transfer to HK official with 15% tax and fee to return money. Account manger name TONY and supervisor name Bob William(??)....Please stay away from wealthsailingforex.com with premium trader with signal to you buy or sale with lots sizes named Nason claim US citizen lives in HK financial analysis.

Can add Global Venture as well
They even keep changing the website where you get the download link for the app
I was very new to all of this but realized after many hours of trying to figure it all out that even the wallet address was different on most of my deposits, I used binance to purchase then transferred to them from there
gventurep.vip
gglobal.vip
gglobal.vip/login/reg.html

Lnfinityfx.cc
Coinfer.io
fitbela.uk --> fitbela.xyz --> fitbela.com

Those are scammed. I lost over $126K on these sites for 1 months with a crypto trading.
I won $2M and they don't let me withdraw money. They asked either pre-paid 20% commission, or tax or fee to unfrozen account. But after you paid money, they will change their company address and you have never able to contact them again

Lnfinityfx.cc
Coinfer.io

Those are scammed. I lost over $126K on these sites for 1 months with a crypto trading.
I won $2M and they don't let me withdraw money. They asked either pre-paid 20% commission, or tax or fee to unfrozen account. But after you paid money, they will change their company address and you have never able to contact them again
DO NOT pay any fees or taxes because this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. These scams are called Pig Butchering and you need to file reports for the fraud that occurred. What country are you from so we can advise where to report?

Lnfinityfx.cc
Coinfer.io

well i am sorry about your loss you just have to be careful because of this scammers i hope you stay safe .

I'm lying. I really want to make you as unsafe as possible. I'm a recovery room scammer and I want to steal more money from you.

Hello, I want to check on one of the forex broker claiming to be as "Athenaplace Finance Ltd". My close friend invested total of CAD$17K on this broker website that went thru MT5 platform. She was told to invest more in order to earn better profit. But she didnt have enough after putting all 17K. She was chatting on online customer service & was told that she can get loan up to US$50K from athenaplace in order to get more profit. And she was approved. Few days later when she tried to withdraw about US$5k from MT5 using Athenaplace account login, it was declined. When asked on the online customer service, she was asked to pay the total loan US$50K from her pocket in order to withdraw the profit. And was given only about a week to pay off the loan back, which is too short time. It was so obvious that my friend cant pay $50k loan back her pocket. Seems that the invested money & profit locked unless the loan is paid off.
Does anyone ever encountered similar issues or how trustworthy is this Athenaplace Finance Ltd?

It would be helpful if anyone can give better suggestions. Thank you

Hello, I want to check on one of the forex broker claiming to be as "Athenaplace Finance Ltd". My close friend invested total of CAD$17K on this broker website that went thru MT5 platform. She was told to invest more in order to earn better profit. But she didnt have enough after putting all 17K. She was chatting on online customer service & was told that she can get loan up to US$50K from athenaplace in order to get more profit. And she was approved. Few days later when she tried to withdraw about US$5k from MT5 using Athenaplace account login, it was declined. When asked on the online customer service, she was asked to pay the total loan US$50K from her pocket in order to withdraw the profit. And was given only about a week to pay off the loan back, which is too short time. It was so obvious that my friend cant pay $50k loan back her pocket. Seems that the invested money & profit locked unless the loan is paid off.
Does anyone ever encountered similar issues or how trustworthy is this Athenaplace Finance Ltd?

It would be helpful if anyone can give better suggestions. Thank you
This company is a scam. Stating a victim can get a loan is a trick and after she receives the loan she will be told she owes interest on the loan. All of the balances, trading, etc. you see on MT is all fake as the scammers use virtual dealer plug-in to manipulate the balances (account balances, prices, candlestick charts, market prices, etc. are 100% fake and manipulated). See the videos below for more details about MT5.

Back