• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem An exhaustive list of potential scam forex traders (based on my own research)

I am having an issue with a company
Attention all,

If you are investing your money with the following companies, you are highly suggested to stop any future or ongoing deposits right now. These companies are linked to each other through a mutual company that allows them to register their company with a registered address in the United Kingdom, thus hiding their identity. Their websites are also very similar in appearance, including but not limited to their background images, headlines/titles, layout, widgets, and so forth. Some even have the exact same website only with the logo changed. These forex companies are highly likely to scam you. So, again, if you recognize any, do not make any future deposits to them, otherwise, you will be technically donating your money away to a network of criminals. Also, it is a good idea to keep this list as a reference.

These forex traders, based on my dedicated hours of researching a total of 2,081 companies and looking for any patterns that link each one together, along with matching their registered addresses and searching their websites, and looking up the WHOIS identification for each IP address/website, are HIGHLY likely to participate in fraudulent behavior:

1. Rolecoin Limited - this business has the same director as "Outsmart Global Limited"
2. Brave Climbing Global Capital Co., Ltd - the website is registered under the same email as the website for "Outsmart Global Limited"; their website: braveclimbingfx.com
3. Outsmart Global Limited - I've been personally victimized by this company; their website: outsmartfx.com
4. Coinmarketcap Ltd (not to be confused with CoinMarketCap.com) - their website: coinmarketcapfx.com
5. Visual Prime Ltd
6. Shijelong Limited
7. Bitstoken Ex Limited (formerly Evergreen FX Limited, not to be confused with Ever FX Global) - see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...source=homepage_search&utm_term=EverFX365.com
8. Athenaplace Finance Ltd - their website: athenaplacefx.com
9. Bohua Technology Ltd - has the same director as "Unison FX Limited"
10. Unison FX Limited - their website: unisonfx.com
11. Bitone Prime Ltd
12. Yiwu Cayni General Trading Co., Limited
13. Weprofit Ltd
14. Poyner Trading Ltd
15. Molly Space Ltd
16. Golden Emperor Futures Investment Ltd - their website: jhqhtzmt.com (website is very similar to Brave Climbing)
17. Looksrare Ltd
18. Echo Global Ltd
19. Joe Financial Investment Group Limited
20. Champions Markets (CP) Ltd
21. Kose Emperor Ltd
22. Zeus Finance Limited
23. Cole Mille Global Ltd - their website: colemille.com
24. Metric Trading FX Ltd

Most of these companies have been very recently registered and many more may be registered in the future and not be included in this list so be very wary. I suggest to look out for certain themes that these companies utilize on their websites, including the listed address, since it is a good indicator of identifying a fraudulent broker. The company called UK Company Made Ltd acts as a secretary for all of these companies, allowing the scammers to hide behind a UK address. UK Company Made Ltd appears to serve both legitimate and fraudulent Chinese companies from a broad range of industries, of which includes forex trading.

Stay safe and vigilant,
R.M.
Hello R.M.
Unfortunately I found this post too late.. =(
Yes I was scammed by Unison FX Limited. The funds were sent to this fake broker using an external wallet set up on a legit exchange platform where I was buying my cryptos, then withdrawing them towards the wallet of Unison FX Limited. When I discovered it was illegal and fake I tried to withdraw my initial investments. Since they were manipulating the trading charts on MT5 they made it look like I had open a bad trade and lost all my funds. They locked me out of my account and took all my funds. Although I have reported the crime to the FBI and the FTC, I am not if there is anything else I can do? Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_2104.PNG
    IMG_2104.PNG
    182 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2105.PNG
    IMG_2105.PNG
    174.8 KB · Views: 24
That is a screenshot of my initial investment, which I did add to it overtime and the exact point I pulled it all out. She was trying to get me to get a loan through Upstart.com, which caused me to start looking a little harder into what was going on.

That is a screenshot of my initial investment, which I did add to it overtime and the exact point I pulled it all out. She was trying to get me to get a loan through Upstart.com, which caused me to start looking a little harder into what was going on.
You are lucky they let you withdraw funds, this is extremely rare.

You are lucky they let you withdraw funds, this is extremely rare.
It was thanks to this post, I told them I wanted to run a test to see how quick a could pull funds to pay the loan payment, and if it want quick I would get a larger loan. As soon as I started saying that it was taking longer than expected and I might not be able to move forward with the loan my withdrawal application through the Korbits.vip was approved.

Back