Andrea.2k Trading Edge

Forex, 20th september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

Everyday at Sidney's opening time, according to some volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the world's majors USD , EUR , GBP , JPY , I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, within the following Tokyo, London and New York sessions, taking advantage of correlations between strong and weak currencies.

For the next hours, I prefer sell setups on USDJPY .

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance and working time.

Thanks and good job.

@A2kT3edge trading system

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/225182

Forex, 21th september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

Everyday at Sidney's opening time, according to some volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the world's majors USD , EUR , GBP , JPY , I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, within the following Tokyo, London and New York sessions, taking advantage of correlations between strong and weak currencies.

For the next hours, I prefer sell setups on GBPJPY .

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance and working time.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 22th september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

For the next hours, I prefer sell setups on GBPJPY .

Thanks and good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex, 23th september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

For the next hours, I prefer buy setups on GBPJPY .

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 27th september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

For the next hours, I prefer sell setups on USDJPY .

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 30th september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

Everyday within 7:00 am (gmt+2), according to some volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the world's majors USD , EUR , GBP , JPY , during the recent financial market sessions of Sidney, Tokyo, London and New York, I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, taking advantage of correlations between supposed strong and weak currencies.

For the next 12 hours, I prefer buy setups on EURGBP .

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 18th october 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,

every financial market sessions of Sidney, Tokyo, London and New York, I watch volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the forex pairs taking advantage of correlations between the majors world's currencies :

USD , EUR , GBP , JPY .

For the next hours, I prefer short setups on EURJPY .

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 19th october 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,

every financial market sessions of Sidney, Tokyo, London and New York, I watch volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the forex pairs taking advantage of correlations between the majors world's currencies :

USD , EUR , GBP , JPY .

For the next hours, I prefer short setups on EURGBP .

Thanks and good job.

eurgbp-h1-oanda-division4.png

Forex, 20th april 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,

AUD , CAD, EUR , GBP , JPY , USD .

For the next hours, I prefer long setups on Great Britain Pound and Euro versus short on Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 1st may 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,

AUD , CAD, EUR , GBP , JPY , USD .

For the next hours, I prefer long setups on Great Britain Pound and Euro versus short on Canadian Dollar and Japanese Yen

Thanks and good job.

Back