Andrea.2k Trading Edge

Forex 19th july 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
at the end of New York market session, I analyze volatility (ATR) and direction (SMA) indicators on the majors forex pairs,
searching for the most profitable conditions to place a trade.
Today GBPJPY price has closed at 146,19 with -0,53% of variation, so for tomorrow
I prefer short setups with stop loss over 147,50 area and take profit around 143,00.

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance and working time.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 20th july 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
at the end of New York market session, I analyze volatility (ATR) and trend (SMA) indicators on the majors forex pairs,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 145,76 with -0,27% of negative variation, so for today
I prefer short setups with stop loss over 147,15 area and take profit around 142,50.
20170720.png

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance and working time.

Thanks and good job.

Forex , 21th july 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
at the end of New York market session, I analyze volatility (ATR) and trend (SMA) indicators on the majors forex pairs,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 145,19 with -0,40% of negative variation, so for today
I prefer short setups with stop loss over 146,50 area and take profit around 141,90.

rVIQUu1T

Thanks and good job.

Forex 26th july 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 145,75 with 0,68% of positive variation, so for today
I prefer long setups with stop loss over 144,30 area and take profit around 149,00.
rb1Q3eae

Thanks and good job.

Forex , 27th july 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 145,81 with 0,05% of positive variation, so for today
I prefer long setups with stop loss over 144,45 area and take profit around 149,15.
20170727.png

Thanks and good job.

Forex , 28th july 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 145,35 with 0,36% of negative variation, but still for today
I prefer long setups with stop loss over 143,90 area and take profit around 148,60.

20170728.png

Thanks and good job.

Forex , 2nd august 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 145,76 with 0,04% of positive variation, so for today
I prefer long setups with stop loss over 144,30 area and take profit around 149,00.
qv1MFeCI

Thanks and good job.

Forex , 3rd august 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 146,40 with 0,47% of positive variation, so for today
I prefer long setups with stop loss over 145,00 area and take profit around 149,70.

Thanks and good job.
yRWGWEdf

Forex , 4th august 2017 : suggestions for main currencies

Dear readers,
FD8uGXOB

Yesterday GBPJPY price has closed at 144,45 with 1,35% of negative variation, so for today
I prefer short setups with stop loss over 146,00 area and take profit around 141,25.

Thanks and good job.

Back