Andrea.2k Trading Edge

andrea.2k

Recruit
Forex, 27th july 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

Every day, after New York closing bell, according to results of markets volatility and direction showed by the majors ( EUR, GBP, JPY, USD ), during the last session, I purpose my advise on the likely developments, in the next trading day.

Yesterday we have noticed GBP and JPY bought and EUR sold.

Today I consider appropriate to sell EURGBP and EURJPY.

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 28th july 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

After New York closing bell, according to results of markets volatility and direction showed by the majors ( EUR, GBP, JPY, USD ), I purpose my advise on the likely developments, in the next currency markets day.

In the last session there were moderate GBP purchases

For the next I consider appropriate selling setups on EURGBP.

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 29th july 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

After New York closing bell, according to volatility and direction parameters noticed on the majors ( EUR, GBP, JPY, USD ), I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, for the next daily market session.

In the last 24 hours the correlations showed by US Dollar and Japanese Yen persuaded me to consider appropriate buy setups on USDJPY.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 1st august 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

After New York closing bell, according to volatility and direction parameters noticed on the majors ( EUR, GBP, JPY, USD ), I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, for the next daily market session.

Before the last weekly close, the correlations showed by US Dollar and Japanese Yen persuaded me to consider appropriate sell setups on USDJPY.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 2nd august 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

During the last 24 hours, the correlations showed by US Dollar, Japanese Yen and Great Britain Pound, persuaded me to consider appropriate sell setups on GBPUSD and GBPJPY.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 3rd august 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

During the last 24 hours, the correlations showed by US Dollar and Japanese Yen, persuaded me to consider appropriate sell setups on USDJPY.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 4th august 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

After New York closing bell, according to volatility and direction parameters noticed on the Majors , I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, for the next daily market session.

During the last 24 hours, the correlations showed by EUR, GBP, JPY and USD, persuaded me to consider appropriate buy setups on GBPJPY and USDJPY, and sell on EURUSD and EURGBP.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 29th august 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

After New York closing bell, according to some volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the world's majors USD , EUR , GBP , JPY , I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, until the next London close time.

For the beginning daily market session I prefer sell setups EURUSD .

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance and working time.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 30th august 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

After New York closing bell, according to some volatility and direction parameters analyzed on the world's majors USD , EUR , GBP , JPY , I purpose my advise on the likely scenario, until the next London close time.

For the beginning daily market session I prefer buy setups on USDJPY .

I recommend to those who want to follow my indications, to operate by their own strategy and be careful, considering the erratic price movements due to economic calendar news, and plan every trade with suitable risk/reward ratio as allowed by the available capital balance and working time.

Thanks and good job.

Forex, 1st september 2016 : suggestions for main currencies

For the beginning daily market session I prefer buy setups on GBPJPY .

Thanks and good job.

Back