Andrew Mitchem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder how people can give guidance when they are themselves in the business. If I know the path to a treasure, I would just keep shut and go all alone. Are there people following him? Has someone traded based on his guidance?

I prefer to use my own trading ideas and not follow someone else's recommendations, especially those from strangers. But if a person's reputation is good, then perhaps he gives quite good recommendations.

I really think that it is better to have your own developed trading strategy in place and spend time learning and perfect Forex. I know that there are people who prefer these type of trading but it is very tricky moment to get relaxed and waiting for somebody to tell you what to trade

Andrew does not give "signals" ... he gives what he sees as the "trend for the day" on each pair. You have to do your own analysis and strategy. I find his guidance very helpful. I do not have access to all of the news nor the background of experience that someone like Andrew certainly has. To ignore his advice and not take it into consideration when I am planning my own trades is just arrogance on my part. Is he ever wrong? Yes, however I guarantee you I am more wrong than he is. Even if I don't agree with his "prediction" for the day, it gives me pause for thought and to relook my trading to make sure of my reasons for entering or exiting a trade. At the end of the day, the only one responsible for my trade is me, no matter whose advice I am listening to.

Please let me know more about this person, why we should listen to him and what is so valuable in his lectures. How do you think it's works in real market ? I think it's just his opinion and nothing more. It's good to have an advisor but take everything with grain of salt.

Please let me know more about this person, why we should listen to him and what is so valuable in his lectures. How do you think it's works in real market ? I think it's just his opinion and nothing more. It's good to have an advisor but take everything with grain of salt.

I have been receiving Andrew's predictions re: trends for around 3 years. As I said he can be wrong but more often he is right. He is not giving signals, simply the trend on certain currencies for the day as he sees it. This helps me in planning my trades. I may agree or not agree but either way if his view is opposite to mine, I gives me a signal to give my planned trade another look and make sure of what I think will happen. Andrew has been in the business for a number of years, he has access to information that I do not necessarily have, and through the three years I have found his predictions helpful. Of course it is his opinion based on years of study and experience. At the end of the day that is what you are getting from any "expert" whether you are paying him a monthly fortune to give you signals or getting trend direction from Andrew free of charge. When you place a trade, no matter who you took advice, signals, or any other method from, you are the only one responsible for placing your trade as you should always scrutinize, evaluate and analyse whatever trade you are placing yourself. I hope to take one of his courses soon and apply the knowledge he gives as he explains in detail why and how he analyses the market.

I think that it is good to hear different opinions about market moves. Still, it is also important to take such opinions with reserve. I am receiving some tips from my broker and if I really think that some tip has a potential to make money, I enter such deal. I suppose that similar is with Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back