• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Anmaric.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ich habe zwei Accounts mit Anmaric am laufen,
und bin sehr zufrieden damit.

Es wird rein kurzfristig gehandelt und somit gibt es keine grossen Schwankungen.
Mir gefällt ihre Art des Handelns sehr gut,
und kann es nur weiter empfehlen.

Sollte noch jemand mehr wissen wollen, habe noch Accounts am laufen, die man anschauen kann.(über Myfxbook oder Mt4i.com)

Schreib mich an dann bekommst den Link dazu.

Hi,

Still happy with Anmaric ? I did see myfxbook and FXblue for them but these are small or balance isn't shown.
P/L isn't shown also.
How do I know there isn't massive never closed losing trades?

Anmaric isn't licensed or regulated , if they are that good why don't they just have a live read only account?

With this they do the same as PerfectoFX, also almost never losing months, also 3TGbroker.

anybody any experience ?

Hi,

I have an account with Anmaric. Before decided to invest, I asked for MT4 access to see what was going on there. No open positions, excellent support desk, good trading results.

Hi,

I have an account with Anmaric. Before decided to invest, I asked for MT4 access to see what was going on there. No open positions, excellent support desk, good trading results.

Still satisfied? For how long have you been with them and has your live performance reflected the ones showed here on FPA and MFB? Have you been able to withdraw funds? I am thinking about doing an investment since everything looks good in regards of strategy, performance vs. DD and so on. Never heard about the broker, 3TG FX, though. How is your experience with them?

You can read about speculations on serveral forums where people claim that Anmaric, PerfectoFX, 5Gulden and so on should be fabricating results through the broker 3TG, but no proof has been put forward as for now. Have you ever confirmed their trades IRT and compared them with quoted prices from other brokers, at the same time? Appreciate all info I could get since those companies and also this broker have been discussed for quite some time now.

Thanks

Anmaric

Still satisfied? For how long have you been with them and has your live performance reflected the ones showed here on FPA and MFB? Have you been able to withdraw funds? I am thinking about doing an investment since everything looks good in regards of strategy, performance vs. DD and so on. Never heard about the broker, 3TG FX, though. How is your experience with them?

You can read about speculations on serveral forums where people claim that Anmaric, PerfectoFX, 5Gulden and so on should be fabricating results through the broker 3TG, but no proof has been put forward as for now. Have you ever confirmed their trades IRT and compared them with quoted prices from other brokers, at the same time? Appreciate all info I could get since those companies and also this broker have been discussed for quite some time now.

Thanks

Hi,

I opened my RHO account end of May 2014. After 6 month I withdrawd some money, all went good.
The performance is the same, I'm pretty satisfied.
I don't know anything about 3TG, but it seems to be ok, at least I didn't have any problem with them.

Thanks

I want to know amaric too.

I used anmaric "total trade" in 2013-2014.
Then, surely they made profit.
They gave me answer soon.
Of course, I could withdraw all fund.

But, I do not recommend anmaric now.
There is only a reason.
It is "anmaric do not reply to my question".
To anser for the question is important for me.
If anmaric give me answer for my question, I want to use anmaric again.

If you do not need to answer for your question from anmaric.
even now they make profit.
I reccomend anmaric.

If someone gave answer from anmaric, pls tell me.
How, where, do you sent ???

I sent email by google email.
Anmaric do not give me any answer.
----------------------------------------------------------
I found other thread [3TGBrokers.com Review]
"
It seems that 3TG have the same owners as 5gulden.com, perfectofx.com, fx21 or that they are all conspiring together. I have no doubt this is a big scam. New clients that wish to invest, I suggest you open with reputable forex brokers to see if these fund managers can make money from real brokers. 3TG can easily modify and delete trades by using the MT4 Manager platform.
The people that are giving positive reviews are affiliates.
"

Last edited:
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. " was appeared.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.3tgbrokers.com

this is thread url

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and send a copy of the review you were trying to submit.

Hello,

I wrote 2 emails to Anmaric, no answer...

Does anybody have direct email address instead of mail-box on their web?

Thank you

Last Friday the account was nearly wiped out by strange short/long positions, which were opened and closed within seconds. I lost more than 24000 €. Up to now I got no feedback by Anmaric. If there are other victims you could send me an e-mail lexy262@msn.com. We might try to find a way to start a case against Anmaric or the broker.

Back