Another 31days Garentee! THAT YOU DUN GET YOUR MONEY BACK

gary lim

Recruit
very disappointed with this service provider, even thought its legit. but they are definately unethical.

i have sent a cancellation for this service on the 12 feb. indicating to them i would like to cancel and also clarified that im not a registered member on paypal. this being the case i would not be able to cancel my subsription on my own. i was ignored, and on the 17 feb i was charged 177$ again. that being the case i have emailed them again on the 18 feb. after clarifying yet AGAIN. it only took them 10mins to do the full processed cancellation.

i seriously feel HFS have delibrately delayed my cancellation to incurred another month's payment. even thought they did ask me to do it on my own on paypal. but that would only be applicable to registered member. To this matter i have inform them 5days in advance. but i was ignored and charges was incurred once again.
after 1 whole week. there is still no proper answer to it. all they have told me was situation was tricky. i feel that this is just a excuse like any other 31 days Garanteed provider. we all know this marketing tactic.

all i ask is a fair answer and a refund. since i have already terminated my usuage on 12feb. i shouldnt be charged at all. all in all i hope this issue can be clarified here and refund is done.

By HFS do you mean Honest Forex Signals?

You say you weren't with paypal. How did you pay?

If he paid via paypal, he needs to file a complaint with them. Sending a copy of the cancellation notice he already sent the service would be the first step.

Back