Another Crazy One - brokers operating from hotels is A-OK. (First from Babypips, then the OP spread it around)

If someone has a serious issue and the company doesn't address it, those people are welcome to present information and evidence in a Scam Alert thread dedicated to the issue. Some reviewers do, some don't.

Any company, advertiser or not, can be questioned. Accusing a company of being a Ponzi and a bucket shop over a mistake about an address caused by Google showing 2 nearby hotels in a search is not a very good way to open an argument. You questioned the FPA allowing a broker to advertise, so I believe I am more than justified in replying in this thread. Any FPA member who has a relevant comment may reply here.

I'm hoping to see how you will have your broker defend itself against misperceptions caused by Google. I'd also like to see how your broker will be able to absolutely prove it is not a Ponzi scheme, a bucket shop, or is possibly planning to suddenly disappear with client assets.
This troll has been slapped down on ForexFactory, so then he moved on to BabyPips. He got slapped down there so now he moved here to FPA.

Disregard anything he says. He's already admitted in the past he doesn't trade. He can't even keep his lies straight. He says he is a seasoned programmer, except in his very first post on Babypips he admitted he's only been doing it a very short time.

All he does is post nonsense and waste peoples time. He has nothing useful to say, just baits, flames and trolls.
Screenshot_41.png

Last edited:
i have been coding since 1983, my first programming language was atari basic on an atari 400.

i wrote basic code for about six months, and then i learned to write atari assembler, but it was too cryptic and not portable to other machines.

I have been writing metatrader 4 code since metatrader was first released back around 2005.

I have been working on the development of a trading bot since may of 2004.

Here is more information regarding MetaTrader and MetaQuotes!

it is my intent that the accusations made by mr cryptosurf should be heard in public and settled in public.

if mr cryptosurf would like to speak first, that is fine with me.

@CryptoSurf

cryptosurf2.png

it is my intent that the accusations made by mr cryptosurf should be heard in public and settled in public.

if mr cryptosurf would like to speak first, that is fine with me.

@CryptoSurf

View attachment 71548
I agree with @CryptoSurf on the following, based upon @baddog4x posts here to date: "All he does is post nonsense and waste peoples time. He has nothing useful to say, just baits, flames and trolls."

Last edited:
I don`t really understand baddog4x behavior. Here or in babypips. Bunch of lies. Bunch of nonsense. Like he said hours or even may be days lost to dig this "facts" which have nothing to do with the real. I can only assume that he`s a newbie which thinks that FX is a get rich quick scheme. He opened a real account with EagleFX but lost his funds because of his own ignorance and now he`s trying to black marketing them without any real proofs.

Back