• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Furu on the block Aaron Korbs Tradacc

I am having an issue with a company

scams_buster_71

Recruit
Hi guys!
I have been pissed off with all those furus that appear here and there, claiming to be successful traders.
For your information, Furu = (F)ake g(uru)

Today I discovered another one. His name is Aaron Korbs and he sells a trading methodology named 'The Profile Method'.
Of course, we all know very well the volume profile and how it works. But claiming that his method is the road to success to become a six figure trader is a totally different story.

This guy uploads videos with his trades on YouTube.
His web page is tradacc.com

I do not know anything about him and if his method is successful or not. What I know for sure is that he always masks his account number in Sierra Chart software. If he was that successful, why would he mask this field? Anyone who uses Sierra Chart of course knows what I am referring to.

Today he made an error in his video editing procedure. For a tenth of a second the account number had been exposed. This guy is affiliated with APEX company, a well known funded trading company which has received numerous positive feedback here and there. All Apex evaluation accounts start with the prefix 'APEX-', while the funded accounts (the ones that have passed the evaluation procedure) start with 'PA-'. Every time you start a new account with your login credentials, your account number suffix increases by one. So as you burn an account with number ID 'APEX-xxxxx-001', the next ones you purchase becomes 'APEX-xxxxx-002', 'APEX-xxxxx-003', etc. When this account passes the evaluation undergoes change of the prefix, from APEX to PA.

This guy claims that he has succeeded passing the evaluation procedure of a 300k trading account. He frequently presents his trading results on YouTube but with the account name always masked. Today the masking procedure was imperfect and the account ID was exposed. I freaked watching this millisecond frame.

The account ID was 'APEX-15xx2-129' (!!!)

I masked on purpose the 3rd and 4th digit so as not to expose some personal information. This is not my purpose. My purpose it to expose the fact that he sells trading mentoring programs on how to be a consistently profitable trader and at the same time he has already burned at least 109 Evaluation accounts. There are chances that he is now running 20x accounts simultaneously that have not yet been burned. But selling programs on how to be successful and having already burned at least 109 accounts, sounds freaking to my ears.

What I present here is undeniably true, with a snapshot of his video on YouTube attached.

Another Fake Guru that sells useless stuff, stealing people's money...

Attachments

• Furu_Korbs2_screen.png
    Furu_Korbs2_screen.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 546
The account ID was 'APEX-15xx2-129' (!!!)

I masked on purpose the 3rd and 4th digit so as not to expose some personal information. This is not my purpose. My purpose it to expose the fact that he sells trading mentoring programs on how to be a consistently profitable trader and at the same time he has already burned at least 109 Evaluation accounts. There are chances that he is now running 20x accounts simultaneously that have not yet been burned. But selling programs on how to be successful and having already burned at least 109 accounts, sounds freaking to my ears.

Why not have a chat with Apex about the account number and ask? It's one thing to suspect someone may have burned over 100 accounts. It's quite another to confirm whether or not this is what really happened.

Hello Pharaoh!
I have personal Apex account and know very well how this works.
By 100% of chances the 109 accounts have been burned. No question about this.
I will now contact APEX, thanks for reminding me...

Hi, could you provide the time stamp and video url , I looked at the video in the picture ,’order out of chaos’ on the live stream but I couldn’t see the account number , could you provide the time stamp for that video l

or maybe it’s a different video If so please send me the link and time stamp.

thanks

Hello there!
It is absolutely clear and without any doubt so far that Korbs is UNDENIABLY another affiliate market scammer. He promotes something well known since prehistoric times to be his arsenal for consistently winning the markets. This is volume profile and he claims this Profile Formula method to be superior to anything.
More specifically, he claims that he has been awarded a funded account at Apex company. This company seems to be one of the most reputable around, at least not one has ever filed any complaint against them so far.
- He claims that he has achieved a funding of 300k.
- He claims that he is in the position to provide evidence of consistent profits, trading only one instrument: ES futures. He has some pictures of statements from AMP broker but all this evidence is at a very low resolution and nothing can be seen actually.
- He bombards prospective buyers almost every day with email messages that now is the perfect time to get funded through a trader funding scheme. All this is absolute nonsense. Trader funding schemes DO NOT work, have never worked and will never work for at least 95-97% of the traders (I have all the statistics handy). On the other hand, they work perfectly for the companies. Even if you reach the funded status, it is extremely difficult to keep it because plain risk management cannot be applied in a sustainable manner. You need to take excessive risk to get funded and from that point forward you must only trade micros. This is prohibitive even for a 150k account, as the money in your account is only 5k and not 150k.
- A friend who lives in USA has subscribed to his daily emails. When I asked him about the Korbs issue he told me that he promotes lifestyle status. Other trading furus like Thomas Kralow promote luxurious cars, watches, etc. Korbs promotes exotic travels everyday, along with the idea of being able to trade from where he resides in the world. While this might be theoretically feasible, it is impossible to trade professionally the ES futures daily without being absolutely concentrated to your screens, with your brain power running at 101% of its abilities, away from the slightest distraction of background noise at hotels, beaches, etc. and away from any calmness and relax linked to holidays enjoyment. Professional trading is far far away from what all these furus promote through their garbage.

The video on YouTube is the following:
(Making Order Out Of The Chaos | The Daily Profile Show)

Go to 3:51 time stamp and you will see for a millisecond his account number fully exposed as mentioned above.

Of course those marketing furus know very well how to handle messages like this one here. They go and either delete the video or remove this faulty frame(s). I have downloaded and saved the video with all screenshots of time stamps etc that prove everything. If he ever dares to make any adjustment, I will go against him at full throttle, exposing everything that relates to reality.

It is a joke to claim that you are a funded trader with a 300k account and at the same time run 109-129 burned accounts. This automatically and without the slightest hesitation proves that whatever he claims is lies, lies, lies. I promise that I will do everything to expose him widely.

His service costs around 27 USD if I am correct. OK, it is cheap. But this is not the main course. The main course is the profile formula and the trader accelerator education. I do not know the price tag for these services, would be very interested to know...

Whatever he claims and says is a major warning signal that in almost 99% of cases is related to affiliate marketing scams.

Last edited:
Seems similar to Trades by Matt

you may know him , he trades NQ and ES futures in a live stream and I though he was legit because he didn’t sell a course or anything.

Then I realized that he is not even profitable and looses far more than he wins, he deletes the live recordings from his channel that show him taking huge losses so it gives the illusion that he is profitable (even if just barely)

It seems that he makes all of his money from being a TopStep affiliate .

I guess these companies will jump in bed with anyone who can pretend to be profitable to push their affiliate program.

PS did you contact Apex and find out for sure?

Seems similar to Trades by Matt

you may know him , he trades NQ and ES futures in a live stream and I though he was legit because he didn’t sell a course or anything.

Then I realized that he is not even profitable and looses far more than he wins, he deletes the live recordings from his channel that show him taking huge losses so it gives the illusion that he is profitable (even if just barely)

It seems that he makes all of his money from being a TopStep affiliate .

I guess these companies will jump in bed with anyone who can pretend to be profitable to push their affiliate program.

PS did you contact Apex and find out for sure?
Hello.
Yes, I contacted APEX. You can only have up to 20 PA accounts. No more. You can have more evaluation accounts but only up to 20 PA accounts. This is confirmed by Apex company.
They frequently release discounts up to 80% and each time they do so they sell evaluation accounts like crazy. It is a good opportunity to buy evaluation accounts. If you burn it, there is no benefit of keeping this account active or do a reset, so you close it down and repurchase one more. This is the reason that most users prefer to go from scratch with a new account than waiting for long and renew the older one after 2 or 3 or 4 weeks.
So our guy here has burned most likely 128 accounts. The best case scenario is 109 accounts having been burned.

I am not against affiliate marketing schemes as soon as they do not falsify documents & videos. This guy here sells a course for money, promoting that it is the best way to become profitable consistently. He claimed that he is trading real but covers the account number. This millisecond of exposure proves his bad lies.

I am sure you understand the trap here. It is self-confirmed. We need to expose him widely so as to help others not to fall in the trap he has set. OK, the course is cheap for 27 bucks but selling useless stuff is another story.

Hi there, the course you are talking about is the Profile Formula, this is usually 47 dollars, however it is an up sell to the Profile Method.

I bought the course, it was ok but then I got bombarded with emails daily from Tradacc to book a call to get access to the Profile Method.

I took the call because I was curious and I spoke to a sales rep for about half an hour, the Profile Method COURSE is $3000 , this plus his live room is $6000 and one on one coaching is $10000.

The Profile Formula is a Trojan horse almost for Tradacc to bombard you with emails and try and upsell you to a minimum $3000 course and up to $10000 for one on one coaching.

Hi there, the course you are talking about is the Profile Formula, this is usually 47 dollars, however it is an up sell to the Profile Method.

I bought the course, it was ok but then I got bombarded with emails daily from Tradacc to book a call to get access to the Profile Method.

I took the call because I was curious and I spoke to a sales rep for about half an hour, the Profile Method COURSE is $3000 , this plus his live room is $6000 and one on one coaching is $10000.

The Profile Formula is a Trojan horse almost for Tradacc to bombard you with emails and try and upsell you to a minimum $3000 course and up to $10000 for one on one coaching.
Thank you so much for letting me know. I knew that there exists a more expensive option but knew nothing of pricing.
I contacted my friend in USA a couple of minutes ago. He knows much more than what I do. He knows almost everything about this trading educator. So here is the news:

He has three subscription based options.
1. Silver, for 4.800 usd
2. Gold, for 5.800 usd
3. Platinum, for 12.800 usd (!)

This is outrageous!
4.800 USD for selling trading education stuff might not sound extreme to my ears, at least at first. But without any proof of prior success, or to say it in a better way, with undeniable proof of failure by falsifying videos, this needs to be widely known as a potential scam.

This dude has everything gathered together to be called a con artist. I can't take my last word for this but everything out there shouts 'red flags'.

Did you see watch that millisecond frame with the account exposure?

Thank you so much for letting me know. I knew that there exists a more expensive option but knew nothing of pricing.
I contacted my friend in USA a couple of minutes ago. He knows much more than what I do. He knows almost everything about this trading educator. So here is the news:

He has three subscription based options.
1. Silver, for 4.800 usd
2. Gold, for 5.800 usd
3. Platinum, for 12.800 usd (!)

This is outrageous!
4.800 USD for selling trading education stuff might not sound extreme to my ears, at least at first. But without any proof of prior success, or to say it in a better way, with undeniable proof of failure by falsifying videos, this needs to be widely known as a potential scam.

This dude has everything gathered together to be called a con artist. I can't take my last word for this but everything out there shouts 'red flags'.

Did you see watch that millisecond frame with the account exposure?
Yes I did , I saw the video and it occured at around 3:51 but I had to slow it down to 0.25x speed to see it

Back