Really good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, well I'm not quite sure why you can't screen capture your account report and save as a gif file, there is no technical reason why this shouldn't work.

I hope you keep on trying, as I for one would be interested to see it.

Hi Pipmaster,

I am interested in more detail but your website doesn't have any. I'm sure lots of people would be interested in how you are accomplishing this so if you are willing to share then please feel free to.

Best.

Dude, quit wasting space on the forum, either give us some content as to how you manage to outperform every seasoned forex account manager on the planet or give us some insight as to how you're doing it. Lets see your strategy, or go amass your fortune by yourself and leave us small timers to our ramblings... we're waiting...

I would like to share some of my trading reports, but I have not figured out how to save the file as a .gif file. On the other hand, if you send me your email address, I can send the .htm files or excel files to you.

The Pipmaster

Ditto

I'd like to join the chorus of "how'd ya do it" posts. Are you using an EA, Alert service, or have you just developed your own trading system. I'd settle for half of what you're getting. Let me know if you have any more details you are willing to share.

You're right dan_99503, my blog does not any many details on how I trade. My blog audience is not other traders, so I don't get very technical. My audience just wants to see results of my trades, that is their interest.

I do not publish signals, so I can not advise you there. But I am willing to share my experience with other traders. We just have to figure out how. I know nothing about these .gif files or how to convert my files to .gif files.

That being said, let's talk trading strategies. I use different strategies for different times of day, different types of markets, different currency pair. Does it do any good to give you a short term momentum strategy to someone doing position trading? How well will a strategy for the gbp/usd (cable) pair work on the nzd/usd (kiwi) pair? I don't know.

The point is that I would have to know something about how you trade before I could give you any advice. There is no substitute for experience.

How about indicators? Do you use Bollinger bands, MACD, fibonaccis, pivot points, moving averages? I don't use anything but simple candlesticks and different time period charts - mainly the 1 minute, 15 minute, and daily charts.

What style of trader are you? Are you a short term momentum trader? Swing trader? Position trader? Do you like breakouts and trend trading, or are you a channel trader?

What pairs do you trade? I prefer the major currencies, gbp/usd, eur/usd, usd/yen, and the best off currency I like is the gbp/jpy (PJ).

Any new trader has to learn what he/she like to trade and the style used. He has to learn what indicators work best in what type of market it is (trending or channel).

Do you have a couple hours to trade per day or can you monitor the markets 20+ hours per day like I do? Do you want strategies that you can set up and walk away from, checking on it many hours later?

I am primarily a momentum and swing trader. I trade best in a channel market. But I've learned to adapt my style of trading to the time of day, type of market, currency pair, day of week, pre-announcement/post announcement, and probably a half a dozen other factors. That is how I can achieve some high pip totals. I have lived with the market for the last four years, spending routinely 18-20 hrs per day monitoring it.

But I don't have everything figured out yet either. I can not tell you how many times I've margined out account in the last four years, mainly because of lot of them have been demo accounts. I still use demo accounts regularly to try things out and sharpen my skills. My blog has results of one of my main live accounts.

I am willing to talk trading with other traders. I'm willing to publish my trading reports (if I can figure out how in this forum). Call me, email me, we will figure something out. We can even set up a group conference call number for a lot of traders all at once. I'm open to use my conference call number for this purpose.

The Pipmaster
email - titangroupfx@gmail.com
cell 847-815-2782

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back