1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Instaforex SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by jbf47, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jbf47

jbf47 Recruit

Instaforex robbed me of 300 USD by deducting a Bonus amount which already had been deducted.
    My complaints where to no avail and when I sent a request to eng.finance@instaforex.com they did not answer.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Can you please post screenshots of your account showing the double withdrawal.

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

What they trying to tell you....no, in fact they are showing you that it doesn't matter at all as you ARE EXPECTED TO LOSS ALL YOUR money regardless of what you do. Money goes in to them, and money stays with them!

Bonus???? Just a nice figure to attract new clients, and with no chance in hell for withdrawal.

Didn't you read review ratings, and a little research on this broker at all before you go live with them??????
    Somehow, this broker is doing something right to be able to attract new clients!

4. ammar19

ammar19 Private, 1st Class

always scaming ... instaforex much complains really tired of that really :(

5. Jack Roberts

Jack Roberts Private

This so called brokerage company is popular with it's scam against traders... just find another one...