Another scammer at AUU Global Limited. I have hired a lawyer

Hello, the same thing happened to me, the name of the supposed girl who conned us by Angie Qi. Do you think we get in touch to try to solve this and get our money back?

My English is very limited, so I translate with google. Keep it in mind.
I have to say first that I do not know the world of investments, finance or anything, everything was new to me.
It all started in June when a woman contacted me via telegram, we started a friendship and soon she directed her topic of conversation to my occupation, what I do and what she does. She claims to be from Singapore and she tells me that she invests in a broker, in forex, that an uncle of hers who works within her gives her news and knows when she can buy or sell and make money. She teaches me how to create an account in Binance, how to make transfers and buy dollars and pass them to the broker AUU global Limited and from there pass it to the metatrader 4 platform, which is the one with which you operate and trade. She indicated me and they always came out winners.

Hello Juan, the same thing happened to me, the name of the supposed girl who conned us by Angie Qi. Do you think we get in touch to try to solve this and get our money back?

Hello Juan, the same thing happened to me, the name of the supposed girl who conned us by Angie Qi. Do you think we get in touch to try to solve this and get our money back?
Hello Cristian, well, I don't know what to do, I can't find a way to report computer crimes, the Civil Guard I don't think will investigate these things, and a lawyer I turned to I think he wanted to scam me too. If you have any ideas ...

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19392/mtfxpro.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I can't find how to answer the post. It only gives me the option to create a new review

Hello, the same thing happened to me, the name of the supposed girl who conned us by Angie Qi. Do you think we get in touch to try to solve this and get our money back?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

There is a group of scammers who use the same platform, I have listed some of them. They are all similar and with the same directors.

Back