• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another victim of Ironfx

I am having an issue with a company

carogo

Private
In 2014 I deposited 10000 euros in Iron fx but never used that money. On the 7th of December of 2016 I ordered the withdrawal and never got my money back. My withdrawal order is still processing. I spoke to my account manager and other people in Madrid office but never obtained an explanation. They told me they couldn’t do anything for me. Nobody answers my emails or complaints. My account number is 21032693

In 2014 I deposited 10000 euros in Iron fx but never used that money. On the 7th of December of 2016 I ordered the withdrawal and never got my money back. My withdrawal order is still processing. I spoke to my account manager and other people in Madrid office but never obtained an explanation. They told me they couldn’t do anything for me. Nobody answers my emails or complaints. My account number is 21032693

Dear carogo,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your complaint is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards

Dear carogo,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your complaint is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards

I don't understand why I have to wait!There is nothing to examine. Your company simply don't give my money back. I only requested the withdrawal of my deposit in 2016 and it is still processing. I never traded!

Attachments

• IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 7
I don't understand why I have to wait!There is nothing to examine. Your company simply don't give my money back. I only requested the withdrawal of my deposit in 2016 and it is still processing. I never traded!

Dear carogo,

Please note that your complaint is currently being examined by the Compliance department which is an independent unit within the Company. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the information and complaints handled by the said department until a final response is issued as per the complaints handling policy.

Thank you

Over a whole two years to process a basic withdrawal request? You should be owed interest! :p

Dear ScamXposR,

Thank you for your comment.

If you have any specific query, please identify yourself as a client of the company, as previously requested in a different thread.

For any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Thank you

This thread is about Carogo's withdrawal issue. Please do not mix other complaints into this thread.

https://www.zoominfo.com/pic/ironfx/354464321?pageNum=1
Try find your account manager name on above list, for a start get him jailed, should not be a problem in Spain ( ask other Sp members about main Prosecutor in charge, that’s the main trick to get criminal complaints onto the right desk)

Over a whole two years to process a basic withdrawal request? You should be owed interest! :p

…of course, any court ruling will compensate as well yearly legal interest rate
for the Ponzi firm, a special 300% intrest rate :D

https://www.zoominfo.com/pic/ironfx/354464321?pageNum=1
Try find your account manager name on above list, for a start get him jailed, should not be a problem in Spain ( ask other Sp members about main Prosecutor in charge, that’s the main trick to get criminal complaints onto the right desk)

…of course, any court ruling will compensate as well yearly legal interest rate
for the Ponzi firm, a special 300% intrest rate :D

Dear oscarra,

Thank you for your comment.

However, as previously stated by @AsstModerator this particular comment does not contribute to carogo’s issue, therefore should be omitted.

We note that you have failed to identify yourself as a client of the company, despite the multiple requests by the Company and you continuously post repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

Will leave you latest barrage of defamatory postings to be judged by the community @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator in particular who have been following our posts and responses.

Thank you

I still don't have any answer from the Compliance department. I'm losing my patience and I'm going to take legal action and present a lawsuit. It's unbeliavable that you have stolen my money and still want to clean up your public image!

Back