Another victim of the Banc de Binary Scammers

Hello,

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories on BdB.. At first I've been feeling sick to my stomach from having lost so much money in the recent months. But now that I've come across this community, I'm glad for the support I've been reading from everyone around the world.

Very similarly, I've been duped and scammed on by BdB account managers who kept assuring me that they could be trusted and that they had my interests at heart. All in all, within 2 months, I lost USD62,150 to 2 different account managers. My third and last account manager once again asked me to deposit more money for him to help me reinstate my account to its former glory.. but when I refused, he told me I'm wasting his time because he is not able to help me recoup my losses and that I should just close out my account.

When I wrote in to the compliance department at BdB, they did not reply my email at all. I wrote in to the complaints department, I'm still awaiting their reply. I've saved all the transaction details and the trade details, as well as all the emails to and fro from the account managers to back up my story.

Anyone able to help give further advice on how I am able to get back my lost funds?? I've wiped out all my savings, and I'm now stuck with a huge credit card debt that I'm unable to pay off as a first time mum who stopped work to look after her child :'( Because of BdB's unscrupulous ways, I'm not even able to look after my newborn in peace...

Hello Alvee_nah,

I am very sorry to read of your experiences. You are not alone. There is action going on right now that is close to getting these crooks into court. You can join the group claim that I represent. We are currently 35+ individuals, all of whom have lost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars (some losing hundreds of thousands of dollars) to BDB and OFM. We have prevented them from liquidating and vanishing. We have alerted regulators in Cyprus and Israel to the scale of our claims. We are too big to be ignored. We are in court very soon. Once in court we will dispense with the veil of secrecy.

Please drop me an email or Skype ID and I will be in touch to discuss how you might join us.

Best regards,
Skiddaw

Hello Alvee_nah,

I am very sorry to read of your experiences. You are not alone. There is action going on right now that is close to getting these crooks into court. You can join the group claim that I represent. We are currently 35+ individuals, all of whom have lost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars (some losing hundreds of thousands of dollars) to BDB and OFM. We have prevented them from liquidating and vanishing. We have alerted regulators in Cyprus and Israel to the scale of our claims. We are too big to be ignored. We are in court very soon. Once in court we will dispense with the veil of secrecy.

Please drop me an email or Skype ID and I will be in touch to discuss how you might join us.

Best regards,
Skiddaw

What is your email for me to get in touch?

Back