Another withdraw issue with InvestTechfx

Robert Li

Private
:mad:On 16th Jan 2011, I emailed to InvestTechfx to withdraw US$6000 by wire to my bank account.
17th InvestTechfx replied that “In regard to your request, we would like to inform you that we are unable to proceed your withdrawal request since you have commited until Feb. 2011. Thank you and have a nice day”.
I was ok with that explaination.
On 27th Jan I received: ”Your withdrawal request has been completed. Thank you and have a nice day!” I checked my a/c and see no withdraw and asked them why and they replied this on 28th Jan, "Dear Valued Customer,
We will proceed with your request once the commitment is finished. Thank you and have a nice day! Yours sincerely, InvestTechFx
I was very much assured.
On 4th Feb I emailed them to ask them to proceed with the withdraw. No reply.
Chat online and support told me that they will talk to the management directly.
8th Feb, 2011 emailed them to change the withdraw request to US$10,000. No reply.
9th Feb 2011, forwarded the email to support/info/mng@invettechfx.com No reply.
Chatted with online support and was told that " they are Straight Through Processing, we always adhere to a procedure that has us forward your account details to a third party liquidity provider"."They give us no guarantee of how long that process takes Your request is in process currently."
Called the a/c manager and no answer.
10th Feb 2011 received “We have received your request, and we will update you shortly. Thank you and have a nice day! “
12th Feb emailed again. No reply.
16th Feb emailed again. No reply.
16th Feb emailed 2nd time and changed the request to US40,000. And provided them two withdraw options. Either to my paypal or wire.
16th Feb replied “ We have received your request, and we will update you shortly. Thank you and have a nice day!
22th Feb 2011 emailed again but no reply.
23rd chat with online support. (I:Recently there are a few withdraw cases against Investechfx all are saying that they couldn't withdraw their money, various reason are given by Investechfx, I am worried about money now. Support3:google "forexpeacearmyfelix"
Support3: that guy is the one who causes these issues)
25th called Alan’s office number again and finally able to talk to him. Recorded down the conversion. Please hear it in the attachment:
In the conversion: after I told him my a/c balance, how much I deposited and how much I want to withdraw, he sounded suddenly irritated and talked a few times that ‘ do you believe you are a good trader”…..bluh bluh bluh, then followed by the VIP a/c commitment until “ end of this year”, after I told that my a/c commitment already finished, then he told me that I must email him one month before the commitment to end the commitment or the commitment will be automatically renewed….then I told him that his rule is ridiculous and I am not in the position to know his “rule” if he don’t mention it anywhere….at that moment my worry become real and I decided not to continue the conversion. So I and asked him just reply my email.
By 27th Feb no further email from InvestTechfx.
I have a record of the conversion but it's xxx.AMR , I think I need to convert it before I attach it.
This thread is opened to file a case.

Ah I see this public forum is the cause of why you can't get withdrawals, now that explains it, Felix will you please give this guy back his money? Obviously Investech has transferred this trader's money to Felix and he won't give it to you. I just love how these guys, you know the one's who are holding your money, blame a public forum for withholding your money. I don't even need to wait for a vote on this place, they are a scam, no doubt about it, anybody with money with them should start looking for a lawyer, they are holding on to tons of money from lots of traders, something is definitely wrong with this place..

Wow, I love this statement off of their site:

While trading, one or more of my positions abruptly closed without my consent. Why did this occur and is this a result of a technical issue with the MT4 platform?

Investtechfx is a No Dealing Desk (NDD). The MT4 is a software solution and we do not provide the liquidity with which you can trade in the Forex market. All deals are executed through the clearing department and are performed completely electronically. Investtechfx has no interest, influence or control over the success or failure of the deals completed by our customers. Each customer is solely responsible for his or her own positions within the Forex market.

Soooo, if your trade closes for no reason, trust us, the market did it?

I am ashamed of being Israelly

(definitely an Israeli company)
this is the harshest message I've ever wrote, so bear with me.

thou I don't leave in Israel anymore...

please, people, DO NOT WORK with Israeli brokers, they are all a bunch of laying robbers and scam (and one of the main reasons I left Israel).

they do everything in there power to hide the fact that they are Israeli companies, because they don't want to work legally or to avoid taxes.

there are many good European/American/Asian brokers that are regulated and trust worthy.

thank you, and take care.

(let them say what ever they want, I was born and spent most of my days in Israel, so, anti-Israeli person claim will not work with me)

Last edited:
Back