Another withdrawal issue with OctaFX

Kelvin168

Recruit
Hi,

I have received email from Octafx saying my withdrawal of USD$184 has been completed but it has not been credited the last I checked. Withdrawal request no. is W4705212.

@OctaFX Rep

I have requested to withdraw USD$2001 from my new account under OctaFX after having
deposited the $2001 without any trading done in the account as I urgently needed the money elsewhere.

The request has been pending for some time and the OctaFX's reply on why the withdrawal is taking so long is because they required clarification on why I am withdrawing my funds without trading and their finance team will need further check. This seems fraudulent and ridiculous to hold my funds for such reason.

@OctaFX Rep could you please look into this? I am in urgent need of the $2001 right now. My account no. is 41260469.

I have requested to withdraw USD$2001 from my new account under OctaFX after having
deposited the $2001 without any trading done in the account as I urgently needed the money elsewhere.

The request has been pending for some time and the OctaFX's reply on why the withdrawal is taking so long is because they required clarification on why I am withdrawing my funds without trading and their finance team will need further check. This seems fraudulent and ridiculous to hold my funds for such reason.

@OctaFX Rep could you please look into this? I am in urgent need of the $2001 right now. My account no. is 41260469.
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Dear Kelvin168,

We're sorry you encountered trouble withdrawing your funds.

Upon reviewing your case, we've found that you placed the withdrawal on December 18, and our team processed it on December 20. We wish to remind you that we ask our customers to allow up to 24 hours for a completed bank payment to reach their account. That said, we genuinely hope your funds have arrived by now, but If you haven't received them or have questions, please ask us in the thread or reach out at support@octafx.com. We're always here to help.

Please note that our Financial Department processes most payments within a couple of hours. However, certain delays are possible in rare cases, and we ask our customers to allow us up to three business days for payment processing. And as part of compliance with our AML policies, we may inquire about the reasons for withdrawal if you haven't performed sufficient trading. It's a regular procedure that is absolutely in line with our Customer Agreement. You can check it in full here: https://www.octafx.com/company/customer-agreement/.

We hope we have addressed your concerns, and the issue is resolved, but please feel free to ask us if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Last edited:
invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Dec 26, 2021 at 9:37 PM

Back