Well, I'm Anthony.
I received this link from my investor. And I have to say the following...
I see how for a long time, the question about the telegram channel has been raised by different people.
I do not know what the purpose of those who begin this discussion is.
But I want to make an official statement (not the first time ...):
I DO NOT have telegram channel and I have nothing to do with scammers who use my results for their own purposes. If you received fake information from unconfirmed sources, then this is your fault, but NOT mine. Check the sources you use.
As for my trade, I do not have to prove to you.
Providing an invest password, verification of myfxbook, trading signals and market analysis on social networks ... What else is needed for confirmation? Master password...?
If in doubt, you can always contact me by email ( wintradeup@gmail.com or rizalanthony79@yahoo.com) and ask if this account is mine. Many investors do this, because in the modern world, anyone can register with the nickname Donald Trump, but this does not mean that this account will be maintained by the US president.

My account number and active trading buttons are visible in this screenshot.
tradingTerm.jpg

Well, I'm Anthony.
I see how for a long time, the question about the telegram channel has been raised by different people.
I DO NOT have telegram channel and I have nothing to do with scammers who use my results for their own purposes. If you received fake information from unconfirmed sources, then this is your fault, but NOT mine. Check the sources you use.
Providing an invest password, verification of myfxbook, trading signals and market analysis on social networks ... What else is needed for confirmation? Master password...?
If in doubt, you can always contact me by email ( wintradeup@gmail.com or rizalanthony79@yahoo.com) and ask if this account is mine. Many investors do this, because in the modern world, anyone can register with the nickname Donald Trump, but this does not mean that this account will be maintained by the US president.

View attachment 54405

scam structure company
Code:
Butenix Capital Ltd / Accent Markets Group Inc
Branch : Salatiga (Indonesia) /  Port Vila (the capital of Vanuatu)

ACCENT MARKETS GROUP INC. No 17926
*Registered in Vanuatu

Agent payment :
Company Name : WESTEX L.P.
No. SL013703
Address : Suite 110 12 South Bridge, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1DD

Asger you are the big scam!!! you scam only newbie and old people.. your algo is fake with no results or myfxbook accounts so if I was you I wouldn't say on someone else scam... you are the big one and many said that and have many pictures to approve it

Attachments

• scam 17.jpg
    scam 17.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 31
  • scam 16.jpg
    scam 16.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
  • scam 15.jpg
    scam 15.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 24
  • scam 14.jpg
    scam 14.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21
  • scam 13.jpg
    scam 13.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 20
  • scam 12.jpg
    scam 12.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 18
  • scam 11.jpg
    scam 11.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 15
  • scam 10.jpg
    scam 10.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
  • scam 9.jpg
    scam 9.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 16
  • scam 8.jpg
    scam 8.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 21
Hi guys,

It has come to my attention that a scam from 2016-2017 era has reopened, here's the old threat.

This scammer uses a technique where AccentForex(scam broker) backloads data into his Metatrader account to make it seem like trades has been executed.
But if you pay attention to all the data, nothing of it makes sense. Notice the latest increase in massive lot sizes to create enormous profit.

Here's the link to AnthonyWins scam myfxbook myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/anthony-wins/1670774,37

Here's the telegram group they use t.me/WinsA_HedgeFundManagementService

In the telegram group, he has hundreds of accounts under his own name to convince people to invest with him.
If you pay attention to the attached screenshots, you can see all users type the exact same way.

The classic signature of these scammers is an unrealistic high return, which will attract more investors and then eventually lose the entire account with 2-3 trades.
Upon losing the entire account, the brokerage AccentForex and the manager will keep investors money.

It's likely the same person behind all of it.

I'm sick and tired of it, and they are targeting our users to exploit them for money.

I originally got into a conflict when he was advertising his scam/services in our chat, and told him to quit it.
I'm attaching my entire conversation history with him.

Stay safe.

Attachments

• scam 9.jpg
    scam 9.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
  • scam 8.jpg
    scam 8.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5
  • scam 7.jpg
    scam 7.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 5
  • scam 6.jpg
    scam 6.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 6
  • scam 5.jpg
    scam 5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 7
  • scam 4.jpg
    scam 4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 7
  • scam 1.jpg
    scam 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 4
  • scam 2.jpg
    scam 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
  • scam 3.jpg
    scam 3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys,

It has come to my attention that a scam from 2016-2017 era has reopened, here's the old threat.

This scammer uses a technique where AccentForex(scam broker) backloads data into his Metatrader account to make it seem like trades has been executed.
But if you pay attention to all the data, nothing of it makes sense. Notice the latest increase in massive lot sizes to create enormous profit.

Here's the link to AnthonyWins scam myfxbook myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/anthony-wins/1670774,37

Here's the telegram group they use t.me/WinsA_HedgeFundManagementService

In the telegram group, he has hundreds of accounts under his own name to convince people to invest with him.
If you pay attention to the attached screenshots, you can see all users type the exact same way.

The classic signature of these scammers is an unrealistic high return, which will attract more investors and then eventually lose the entire account with 2-3 trades.
Upon losing the entire account, the brokerage AccentForex and the manager will keep investors money.

It's likely the same person behind all of it.

I'm sick and tired of it, and they are targeting our users to exploit them for money.

I originally got into a conflict when he was advertising his scam/services in our chat, and told him to quit it.
I'm attaching my entire conversation history with him.

Stay safe.
Asger you and your team are big scams only take money from old people and poor one be a shame of yourself you and anthon your boyfriend...take care from these people they are big scams!! scam alert not to join them

Asger you and your team are big scams only take money from old people and poor ones be shame of yourself you and Anthon your boyfriend...take care of these people they are big scams!! scam alert not to join them

Attachments

• scam 1.jpg
    scam 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5
  • scam 9.jpg
    scam 9.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 5
  • scam 17.jpg
    scam 17.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3
  • scam 6.jpg
    scam 6.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 4
  • scam 1.jpg
    scam 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 3
  • scam 2.jpg
    scam 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3
  • scam 6.jpg
    scam 6.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 3
  • scam 5.jpg
    scam 5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3
  • scam 14.jpg
    scam 14.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • scam 15.jpg
    scam 15.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2
Well to begin ....
All the individuals that are claiming this guy is a scam have it wrong. He helped me a lot in choosing the right regulated platform to work with and did not ask for much.As a trader always remember to calculate your risk and like any other investment what you are willing to risk.. He taught me to look at the account as a risky portfolio at all times and connected me to a Brokerage that is regulated and licensed so I do not need to fear withdrawals and such.......
Beginners are always blaming the marketer or think that Anthony has any control over what is happening on the markets end. I am writing this email because while signing in to my account I came across some " Fake News" at these times that is dangerous because it is keeping hard working honest people that are not looking to make a million dollars a week from a good opportunity to create a potential monthly return.
Beginning my experience with Anthony was a smart decision for my family and friends.
Another thing I can mention is that most of the scam reviews offer you other so called brokers to work with that are mostly not regulated and they get paid for the referral to always check if there is a licence in place.

Well, I'm Anthony.

View attachment 54405
The same individual that's scamming users in your name has just spammed this thread.

Anthony, why don't you make it more clear that someone is scamming in your name ?

Mention it on your website, myfxbook and everywhere you can.

See attached, it's from today. Same guy who the previous posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612-144138__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612-144138__01__01.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 18
This Israel guy is getting more and more desperate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612-145243.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612-145243.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20200612-145238.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612-145238.jpg
    848.7 KB · Views: 27