I was defrauded by this Anthony guy. He said it was not him, yeah, because it was them. He is not alone, they are a group. Please be aware, don’t do any trade with this scammer. I don’t know how to do without money, I have 2 kids to raise, one is 2 years old, the other one is 4 months. God help me find this scammer!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

How do you explain this? By the way you’re not alone, you are a scam organization.
I don't know how you found this trash, but if scammers created a telegram account (I DON'T have a Telegram account), so I suppose they could create a Facebook, ect. Please, pay attention once again on the information they are providing you with and then look at the information I provide on my real accounts (twitter, linkedin, instagram, myfxbook).
How they scammed you?, please describe, maybe it will help to find more information about them and will help other people. And once again... use only the information you can find on my twitter, instagram, myfxbook, linkedin. Anyone can contact me in pm to get relevant links.

Hi guys,

It has come to my attention that a scam from 2016-2017 era has reopened, here's the old threat.

This scammer uses a technique where AccentForex(scam broker) backloads data into his Metatrader account to make it seem like trades has been executed.
But if you pay attention to all the data, nothing of it makes sense. Notice the latest increase in massive lot sizes to create enormous profit.

Here's the link to AnthonyWins scam myfxbook myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/anthony-wins/1670774,37

Here's the telegram group they use t.me/WinsA_HedgeFundManagementService

In the telegram group, he has hundreds of accounts under his own name to convince people to invest with him.
If you pay attention to the attached screenshots, you can see all users type the exact same way.

The classic signature of these scammers is an unrealistic high return, which will attract more investors and then eventually lose the entire account with 2-3 trades.
Upon losing the entire account, the brokerage AccentForex and the manager will keep investors money.

It's likely the same person behind all of it.

I'm sick and tired of it, and they are targeting our users to exploit them for money.

I originally got into a conflict when he was advertising his scam/services in our chat, and told him to quit it.
I'm attaching my entire conversation history with him.

Stay safe.
In short, don't trust other people to trade your account - learn and trade your own account? You wouldn't have this issue then.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Thank you! I’ll do it in more details.

I don't know how you found this trash, but if scammers created a telegram account (I DON'T have a Telegram account), so I suppose they could create a Facebook, ect. Please, pay attention once again on the information they are providing you with and then look at the information I provide on my real accounts (twitter, linkedin, instagram, myfxbook).

This "trash" also exists here:

Even on LinkedIn there are quite a few accounts from you (which could really fit to the broker itself btw. (Indonesian office)):
arz.png

How they scammed you?, please describe, maybe it will help to find more information about them and will help other people. And once again... use only the information you can find on my twitter, instagram, myfxbook, linkedin. Anyone can contact me in pm to get relevant links.
I will let you know how I prove it!! And I will try my best to send the scam group to jail!!!

We warned everyone about that all the time. No one would ever trade with 1000lot per trade or even more than 4000lot at once (same day and time period). :rolleyes: https://my.accentforex.com/pammDetailInfo/305327?setLng=en

I guess the next one will be "Marcellus" and/or "GrandTrade" who will lose everything at once. Just watch.:p https://accentforex.com/investments/pamm-rating/

Oh how i wish we could re-open that old thread.

Attachments

• photo_2020-11-17_21-10-54.jpg
    photo_2020-11-17_21-10-54.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 14
Back