Forex Blogs Anton Kreil's PFTM spreadsheets in an automated and super advanced version (FOREX)

Marketlord

Recruit
Hi Guys !

Schermata 2020-06-01 alle 14.35.40 copia.png

I’ve made all the G10 currencies Endogenous,Exogenous analysis and Cot reports using the Anton Kreil Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (PFTM) method and advanced them to the limit ! and took me more than 9 months of hard work !

These analysis are spreadsheets based on the hedge funds "Global Macro " strategy,

And they are based on a large series of historical key indicators to analyze the economy of a country, for example in the endo analysis we take the statistical indices like :

The Manufacturing PMI,NMI,Consumer Confidence index and building permits, that are leading indicators and forecast the GDP 12-18 months before,

Then we have coincident indicators, that confirms our fundamental bias like the inlation data Consumer Price index,Core CPI,Producer Price Index ,Core PPI , the employment situation report ; Then we have the Govt data like Central banks balance sheet,T10 Y %,the Debt to GDP ratio,liquidity cover, interest bill ,gov spending, revenues….)and we have also the Reactionary autorithies that acts to inflate o cool down the currency(with Interest rates and Money supply) on the same basis as we do our analsis here and so also the institute traders ;)

and the most interesting thing of all is that it does not require that you have knowledge of how these indicators work, since there have scorecards, that based on the value obtained, a score is obtained, which must be added to that of all the other data, in order to finally have a quantifiable analysis of the inflation or deflation status of that currency in an objective way , in order to get to know the currency Macrotrend with a Long or Short bias and thanks to which you can accumulate numerous positions knowing that you are on the right side of the market

Drive folder with my content: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lWKVWG_BFLtNuT5IO-uAijS6z0oYcjdI

This is an example with the UK Endo
:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ITE13lU12fLcRZJnAA8kIh55nCTulc_J

AUD/USD Exo:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMC-fk68BOFGgy5jlgSbpjDZ8QByHyv_/view?usp=sharing

(Don’t mind about the graphics but on google drive there is no way to make that the graphics are not crippled and many writings erase)

I created an Automatic Endogenous Analysis template Spreadsheet which will make you easier and save you days and days of formatting, filtering, calculating, correcting and analyzing the data entered-as you should not even bother to learn and be familiar with the method, you just have to enter the data (which I show in the video how to do), and it's done

that is the central part of the course and the most difficult to carry out, an indispensable element for trading, with which you will be ready to trade immediately after finishing the course, also include all the links to be able to update them by yourself.

i uploaded a drive folder with a Word file of more detailed informations about it and 2 videos on how to use my spreadsheet,an another one as an example with the United States

Drive folder of Automated spreadsheet
: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y8GnJF2rPOO6AmWULuptvtpQ5YQbYnZH

Hope you will appreciate the hard work and the love I’ve put on it <3

if you are interested or have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact me ;)

Mail :Russell.lloyd77@gmail.com

Schermata 2020-04-25 alle 00.49.29 copia.png
Schermata 2020-04-25 alle 00.49.29 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-16 alle 23.57.49 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-16 alle 23.58.38 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-16 alle 23.59.46 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-17 alle 00.00.54 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-27 alle 23.15.29 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-27 alle 23.16.16 copia.png
Schermata 2020-05-27 alle 23.16.56 copia.png

It's an interesting format of data systematization. Actually each of us faces a huge amount of information every day, and it's cool when you can make the analysis procedure easier and more accessible. So it's a great example.

Thank you for not only telling us about it, but also for providing us with graphics.
This is exactly what I need.

Hi Guys ! :cool:

Z-Analysis 3.0.png

I have created and enhanced all the G10 currencies Endogenous,Exogenous analysis and Cot reports Spreadsheets using the Anton Kreil Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (PFTM) method from ITPM .
A strategy in which the core is macroeconomic analysis and statistical evaluation.
And that has made these powerful institutional tools and methodologies accessible to retail traders too!
recognizing and exploiting the fundamental macro trends in our favor and making great profits for months and months
1f4c8.png

And now finally in the final version 3.0 !

These analysis I made are spreadsheets based on the hedge funds "Global Macro " strategy.

Global macro strategy ,funds around predictions and projections of large-scale events on the country-wide, continental, and global scale, implementing opportunistic investment strategies to capitalize on macroeconomic and geopolitical trends. Global macro strategists make forecasts and analyze trends using quantitative mathematical and statistical methods to support macro models.

In this case they are a perfect symbiosis of two currency fair value models : FEER (Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rate)and PPP (Purchasing Power Parity)

built and improved week after week from over a year of hard work ,passion and a lot of study to perfect every little detail, increasing accuracy and incorporating parts of frameworks from other winning macro models
2705.png

Spreadsheets are a complete and self-sufficient strategy in all respects to generate macro ideas as large hedge funds and banks do, to which you can add your own technical analysis set-up for timing and the aid of the COT and you are immediately ready to trade on the smart money side !

which follow a rigorous process of overlapping analysis and objective classification of over twenty-two macro data (Leading and co-incident) for each currency.
And with the use of statistical scorecards to make the systematic process as objective and impartial as possible, really helping in an incredible way also in the elimination of subjective interpretations of the market and emotionality in trades.

It may seem very complex and articulate but I made it super simple and intuitive, automating the whole process from A to Z even for those unfamiliar with the strategy or any type of analysis methods on Excel.
I brought it to a definitive version in which the only thing to do is add the latest data, and all the scoring is done in a totally automatic way thanks to numerous links between all the files all the data and their processing flow into two sheets .
one for exo calculation and another in which the matrix with all the scores and the relative Long or Short bias of 50 Fx pair are made.
along with other data to help us complete our successful trading idea creation process.
1f3af.png

This is an example with the UK Endo :
https://cutt.ly/UK_Endogenous_Spreadsheet-Excel

AUD/USD Exo:
https://cutt.ly/AUD_USD_Exogenous_Spreadsheet-Excel

Drive folder with my content:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lW...uAijS6z0oYcjdI

Feel Free to contact me for more explanations about the model or any need :)

Mail :Russell.lloyd77@gmail.com

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 00.40.13.png

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 01.06.12.png

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 01.02.13.png

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 13.30.29.png

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 00.40.25.png

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 12.56.28.png
Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 00.41.25.png

Schermata 2020-12-14 alle 13.08.55.png

I'm doing the PTFM course at the moment. It looks like you've done a spectacular amount of work to produce those spreadsheets. My question is, where on earth do you get all the data from?

unfortunately the data mining part takes away an infernal number of weeks to be able to bring it to light, because even once you have found the data you need, you discover that there are different parameters and classification methods far beyond those you imagined and then you will have to inform yourself in detail about every single one and pick the ones that suits you more, and then finally go and test them.

there is not a specific database for all the data, but they will have to be searched in a singular way based on what you need and if it contains it.
the one with a larger library is Tradingeconomics, but there are still many other data for which you will have to rely on other databases such as:CEIC Data,The Global economy,Fred,Stooq,ECB,EBS,BOJ,YChart,Barchart ...

Back