any full time trader here

I am not a full-time trader, but still getting another source of income, however forex still giving higher income rather than the main job in my offline work, because if only relying upon trading, then the result will never same every day, sometimes loss and sometimes profit, but overall still get earning

Analysis, searching for a position, trading till close positions all the time. After this, a break, psychological recovery and all over again. After losing, I recover longer. But me need to recovering my mind after the profits too.

No, i would like to become full time eventually thought. I do trade forex and crypto along with my part time driving job. Have previously worked for isa/unit trust administration companies.

I dont think that you will be able to find any professional trader visiting website for beginners. I think that these people have some more important job to do. But, some of very good traders I think that you might be able to find here. I can spot them by their great posts here

I am not full time, it's really hard to get to make anything better out of all things anyway. I do not see it's happening really no matter how you really put it. Forex is very unpredictable to make it full time, I see it more like a hobby or so anyway. Thanks!
I think this is safe way to treat forex as part-time business only, with having another main job and getting regular income from them, forex trading only as additional income for us, but indeed sometimes result from forex higher than salary from offline work, but the problem is how to make consistent trading result.

Back