any full time trader here

So you want the security of a job and want to be a full time trader as well. Wow !

A full time trader means, he is doing just trading and nothing else.

Yes, full-time trading means your all focus is just on trading. You not do any other job or work fro earning. Full-time trading is fruitful when you are able to collect profits from forex trading. Otherwise there should be another option for earnign with forex trading. keep in your mind you have to go witha plan to achieve your target , be aware of all security issues and risk while choosing forex as a full-time business.

I am - sort of, but I am planning to move on to stocks a bit later cause current cases simply do not make it for me anyway. I do want to make it much much lower anyway. I do want to expect a bit much from what I am getting now totally.

99% of people will only be trading part-time, if not more
Yes almost them treat forex business as part-time only
because make profit consistently is no an easy task, in risky business own trader has own rules, investing money that affords to lose first before imagining the easy profit

I want to be a full time trader......…..
I think still needs more experience before deiced to be a full-time trader
Having another source of income still better rather than relying upon forex, but if your luck in forex, its possible

I think still needs more experience before deiced to be a full-time trader
Having another source of income still better rather than relying upon forex, but if your luck in forex, its possible
I am not ready yet but it is my aim

I am not ready yet but it is my aim
I think almost traders want to become full time because this is an easy job don't need more energy and sweaty, having more time for family because if already found profitable ea, it will like as money machine, but indeed, not easy to make or finding a profitable robot.

I think almost traders want to become full time because this is an easy job don't need more energy and sweaty, having more time for family because if already found profitable ea, it will like as money machine, but indeed, not easy to make or finding a profitable robot.
I don't think it is easy but it would work perfectly around my kids I think

Back