any full time trader here

I don't think it is easy but it would work perfectly around my kids I think
Indeed, should be remembered if many traders said 90% trader fail in this field, forex is not easy job, but very promising, sometimes if reading trading result from a friend its amazing trading result giving the motivation to learn better like them

Indeed, should be remembered if many traders said 90% trader fail in this field, forex is not easy job, but very promising, sometimes if reading trading result from a friend its amazing trading result giving the motivation to learn better like them
I am definitely motivsated to succeed

If it was easy everyone would be doing it, regardless what market. 90% maybe fail because they have the risk management backwards. Once you're in a trade you are no longer a trader but a risk manager.

If it was easy everyone would be doing it, regardless what market. 90% maybe fail because they have the risk management backwards. Once you're in a trade you are no longer a trader but a risk manager.
Absolutely right, as a trader is risk manager, because forex market movement very dynamic and unpredictable, as we can possible to minimize the risk as lower as possible to increase more opportunity, one time fail still have another opportunity to open new order with margin-left, will different if trade high-risk taker, usually if facing loss will bigger and emotion will be involved

Now trading has once again moved to a new level and I am getting acquainted more and more with traders who use it as the main way of earning. It cannot be said that it is simple, because the market requires a lot of knowledge and attention. On the other hand, it provides you with the freedom of action and the opportunity to travel, spend more time with your family, not to listen to the directors, etc. Now in principle, it has become popular not to work for someone but to develop your business. It seems to me that this is a good trend that can lead many people to financial independence. Frankly speaking, sometimes I have such thoughts too. Who knows, maybe in a couple of years, trading will become so popular that even those who were not interested in this direction before will start to do it.

Sometimes I am watching in youtube video, there are certain trader they share experience before getting success in forex, face with many failures and close to suicide because bankruptcy, but afterward, they learn and learn more, eventually get success in this field, I am still learning to achieve this level, and don:t know will time end, maybe never

Sometimes I am watching in youtube video, there are certain trader they share experience before getting success in forex, face with many failures and close to suicide because bankruptcy, but afterward, they learn and learn more, eventually get success in this field, I am still learning to achieve this level, and don:t know will time end, maybe never
Some youtube channels are very good

Back