any full time trader here

any full time trader here???
I am one. I used to trade part time when I had little funds to work with. I couldn't quit my job then. But sometime last year I found a prop fund that have me access to 25,000 GBP and later I switched to 50,000 GBP and then I was confident enough to enter full time with the profits I make from them.

I am one. I used to trade part time when I had little funds to work with. I couldn't quit my job then. But sometime last year I found a prop fund that have me access to 25,000 GBP and later I switched to 50,000 GBP and then I was confident enough to enter full time with the profits I make from them.

Im trading part time for now but would love to live the dream life like I see on YouTube. Which prop fund are you with as I'm looking out for one to be a part of ?

Blufx prop fund. Have you heard of them before?
Yes I have. Just last week.
I did my research over the weekend and signed up today as every concerned I had was cleared.
I went for a 50,000 GBP account. I hope for the best in this new partnership. I'm excited.
How long have you been with Blufx please?

Yes I have. Just last week.
I did my research over the weekend and signed up today as every concerned I had was cleared.
I went for a 50,000 GBP account. I hope for the best in this new partnership. I'm excited.
How long have you been with Blufx please?

Good one! Congratulations. Welcome to one of the best prop funds out there, in my own opinion.
It's always good to do your research so you are sure for yourself. These guys mean business I can tell you that.
I hope for the best for you too.
I've been with them for more than half a year now.

Good one! Congratulations. Welcome to one of the best prop funds out there, in my own opinion.
It's always good to do your research so you are sure for yourself. These guys mean business I can tell you that.
I hope for the best for you too.
I've been with them for more than half a year now.
Thank you. Call it beginners luck or not. I am up by 0.7% already. I am confident that I will hit the 5% target.

Thank you. Call it beginners luck or not. I am up by 0.7% already. I am confident that I will hit the 5% target.

I like that. Enjoy every bit of the process. Keep your eyes on the big picture though. Sometimes you might go or up and sometimes down. Don't be in a hurry though. Your % adds up even after a months time.

Oh really? It adds up? I didnt know that. i just felt a whole load of pressure leave me as i read and realised the implication of this. thank you billieking. i will keep my focus on the goal and not be pressured by time then.

Oh really? It adds up? I didnt know that. i just felt a whole load of pressure leave me as i read and realised the implication of this. thank you billieking. i will keep my focus on the goal and not be pressured by time then.
nice one. yes it does. you are better positioned when you see it this way. goodluck miss

Back