any full time trader here

any full time trader here???

Yes I am a full time trader. There are lot of full time traders. You know why no one is commenting in your post. You could address a problem in post. And what you will do by knowing who is a full time trader. Whether you are a full time trader or a part time trader, it's all about how skilled you are.

Hello @tower-mwshop

If you want to hire full-time trader then before hiring check these poits:

- Experience and Skills
- Reviews and Rating
- Cost per month
- Show past experience
- Education Background etc

NEVER give your money to anyone to trade for you.
If you are paying someone to teach you, then ONLY use people who have recommendations from people you know.

For example there will be such for sure and your point really is here what ? We do not have time usuailly to reply to any stupid topics let me say this straight, I do not seee anything going on there for that matter for a very long time. Please leave us alone.

I think that there is not such a high number of independent full time traders (excluding those working for institutions). Reason is very simple as it is very long path to become one. You need to have a lot of experience and winning trading strategy which will be able to pay your monthly bills

A full-time trader may be the one who works as a trader in the relevant organizations. A freelancer is always his own boss. Freelancers cannot be considered as full-time traders. Even if they trade all day.

I am not full time, it's really hard to get to make anything better out of all things anyway. I do not see it's happening really no matter how you really put it. Forex is very unpredictable to make it full time, I see it more like a hobby or so anyway. Thanks!

Back