• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Any good brokers out there?

Good luck! I'm trying to find a good brooker and everytime I find one with high ratings elsewhere they get pummeled on this site. I choose one from this site that has high reviews, ie. blueberry, and they get ripped on other sites. Who knows? It's exhausting.

You are in the right place, but why do you asking that in such a thread there are list of reviews for that in our forum, I recommend you to check there for such information and you may find here something interesting, there are tons of reviews.

Hello,
I am new in trading but just have finished Level 5 course. Before the course I had no knowledge about trading and I burnt with scamers TradoSpot.com. Now as I do understand about trading, I want to start trading live account but with trustful trading platform, to make decisions of placing a trade I can make my self. I did a research about trading platforms but still I need help. Just not MT4, MT5.

Could you please help me.

JUST UK BASED BROKERS.

THANK YOU

Last edited:
Hello,
I am new in trading but just have finished Level 5 course. Before the course I had no knowledge about trading and I burnt with scamers TradoSpot.com. Now as I do understand about trading, I want to start trading live account but with trustful trading platform, to make decisions of placing a trade I can make my self. I did a research about trading platforms but still I need help. Just not MT4, MT5.

Could you please help me.

JUST UK BASED BROKERS.

THANK YOU
Not sure there are any good UK brokers

Yes lots of good brokers, just make sure you do plenty of research into what to want from them. There are review sites that will help.

Happy trading with AMP Global. I have been with them for a longtime. They are well regulated both US and Europe. Their withdraw process is good. Solid leverage and good spreads. They're also cheap! Any questions I had were resolved relatively quickly. They offer a lot of products and you can do any strategy. They have my recommendation all day.

Back