• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Any LEGIT Automated "robot" Trading systems out there??

Help me find a company
Sure there are plenty of 'em

Lots of robots and most legit. Is it legitimacy that is your criteria?

How about effectiveness. I would suggest that is what should be focused on. There are a couple threads on this very issue about one in particular. Here is the thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...tems-strategies/2122-forex-trading-robot.html

I grabbed some of their stats to show some of what you want to watch out for. But the stats are there for all to see. I would say that makes them legit even if the stats don't look too swell (kind way of putting it).

It is this idea that someone is going to do it all for you that pervades forex. An indicator is a simple robot and that is all they use (even if they claim not to use indicators). Have you ever read in like a 'Stocks and Commodities' or somewhere that the holy grail of all indicators had been found? The answer to every move a market could possibly put on you?

My trading system uses indicators and I would love to be able to automate it. But the price action is too complex. And so you have the choice that the EA's make - Either Automated or Effective. The automation costs you every time there is an oscillation on a slightly different 'frequency' than where the robot began the algorithm. And believe me that is at least once in every move. So you either get stopped out or you lose out (on the rest of the move). The cost is huge to let the robot run your money "for you". Usually 40-70%.

If you find one that shows it is actually Effective give me a holler.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Yes there are legitimate robots out there, but the problem is finding one good robot out of a million fakes or non effective or drawdown and poorly written robots.
I got one the Griffin EA Ultimate and its been sleeping and havent thought of taking a trade since i bought. Check out their juicy financial statemets and you'd be tempted to jump right in like i did. Although i investigated mine is reliable but i never knew it could sleep on for many weeks without even taking one single trade since i bought it.
Well at least its different from the wrong trend direction kind of robots.

Hope u find the best.

First of all, any forex trading system software that guaranteeing easy, consistent profits is an outright scam.
Secondly,instead of hoping someone will give you a hands-free, mind-free way of making money in the forex market, the best investment is learning yourself how the forex market works. You will not be scammed if you understand and test the forex market yourself.

Lots of robots and most legit. Is it legitimacy that is your criteria?

How about effectiveness. I would suggest that is what should be focused on. There are a couple threads on this very issue about one in particular. Here is the thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...tems-strategies/2122-forex-trading-robot.html

I grabbed some of their stats to show some of what you want to watch out for. But the stats are there for all to see. I would say that makes them legit even if the stats don't look too swell (kind way of putting it).

It is this idea that someone is going to do it all for you that pervades forex. An indicator is a simple robot and that is all they use (even if they claim not to use indicators). Have you ever read in like a 'Stocks and Commodities' or somewhere that the holy grail of all indicators had been found? The answer to every move a market could possibly put on you?

My trading system uses indicators and I would love to be able to automate it. But the price action is too complex. And so you have the choice that the EA's make - Either Automated or Effective. The automation costs you every time there is an oscillation on a slightly different 'frequency' than where the robot began the algorithm. And believe me that is at least once in every move. So you either get stopped out or you lose out (on the rest of the move). The cost is huge to let the robot run your money "for you". Usually 40-70%.

If you find one that shows it is actually Effective give me a holler.

Cheers,
Cyclon
TRY THE "SNIPER" THEY GIVE YOU 5 DAY DEMO WITH NO MONEY UP FRONT, IT'S PRETTY GOOD, DO A DEMO WITH LOTS OF CASH, THEY WILL CUT YOU OFF AFTER 5 DAYS.
WON'T HURT TO TRY IT.

Back