Any one wana take Revenge on GCI?? join me

Sibali

Corporal
Dear FPA Users.

As most of you know me. I am a victim of GCI Financial LTD. Now The Term that is used to rip off people is 'OFF market trades'.
In this thread i will basically Teach how to actually Trade on Off Market Trades and for the record, this only works with GCI Not on MT4 but on ICTS Software. There were some trades in Pakistan who invented this trick. They earned a lot of money because this thing was new and dealers didn't know about this much. I did help GCI with this but at that time i was a big Fan of GCI but i know that they haven't figured it out yet.
So in the next thread i will teach you people how to do it. Of course if i see interest.
Anyone like to rip GCI is welcome to join this thread.

Since GCI doesn't like to pay legit profits, I can't picture this working.

At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't suddenly grab all the money in everyone's accounts, disappear, and open up under a new name.

Since GCI doesn't like to pay legit profits, I can't picture this working.

At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't suddenly grab all the money in everyone's accounts, disappear, and open up under a new name.

Well said. And there have been several warnings from traders over the years about this broker.

Back