• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Any opinion on prop firm FirstClassForexFunds?

Asking questions about a company

teapot

Recruit
Hi there,

Has anyone heard or has any experience or a gut feeling with this prop firm? https://www.firstclassforexfunds.co/

It seems that it is very new prop firm. I couldn't find any information here on FPA, and it only have 48 reviews on Trustpilot (4.7 stars) at the time of writing.

They work with Eightcap, and put it easy to pass the challenges to be funded.

Thanks for any information or experience!

Hi

Im looking into this company too but my gut tells me its a scam... did you find out anything about it or go ahead with it?

Thanks

Hi! This is their first month of operation and right until now looks legit. The first withrawals seem have been issued.

They send trader contracts and payments through DEEL. They have a Discord where users are actively reporting things, and first payouts seems to be issued.

Can't say much more for now as they're very new.

Hi! This is their first month of operation and right until now looks legit. The first withrawals seem have been issued.

They send trader contracts and payments through DEEL. They have a Discord where users are actively reporting things, and first payouts seems to be issued.

Can't say much more for now as they're very new.
Hey, thanks for replying! That’s great I hope everything goes when for you and appreciate you getting back to me. I’ll join discord and see how it plays out…. Thanks again

I think they seem legit so far, although them being very new should warrant some caution. I wouldn't want to be a Guinea pig just in case things don't go well. Wishing you luck if you decide to use them!

Update: There's a bunch of people on their Discord reporting payout proofs, everything looks good for now.

Thanks, I’m looking into it and more than likely joining … thanks for the update and good luck!

It's a SCAM!. They don't pay any big payouts.
Evade payouts without giving any valid reason.
Look at the TrustPilot review for more details.

Back