Complaint by a Multi - ANY OPTIONS SCAM

VANE20

Multi of Vanessa.P
is a subsidiary of anyoptions.com and my affiliated Edi Bain manager is trying to cheat me, I contacted their other affiliates who witnessed me being they too have been cheated by the affiliations department of this company, help me to stop this fraud

Obviously, in order for us to "help", you need to present your case here as to how & when you were cheated by your affiliated manager Edi Bain.

So, write your case problem here, together with any evidences, and we go from there.

edi bain cheated, offered me $ 550 CPA for each customer introduced with minimum deposit of $ 250 and turnover of $ 250 .after having brought 3 clients who have satisfied the requirements agreed he told me he would pay me $ 250 CPA ! fraudster

Attachments

• bain 1.png
    bain 1.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • bain 2.png
    bain 2.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bain 3.png
    bain 3.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
Ok Van....first thing is to inform Edi that you have highlighted your issues with him here at the FPA and invite him to make his defense.

edi bain cheated, offered me $ 550 CPA for each customer introduced with minimum deposit of $ 250 and turnover of $ 250 .after having brought 3 clients who have satisfied the requirements agreed he told me he would pay me $ 250 CPA ! fraudster

Stop advertising for ALL binary companies. If you lost several hundred per victim you threw to the wolves, imagine how much each of those victims will lose.

Notify anyone you referred to AnyOption to try to withdraw their deposits immediately and to open a thread here in Scam Alerts if they can't get their money.

...hmmm....sounds like the scammer will be difficult to contact and your case will become yet another statistics like thousands of others.
Like that ancient one ...i.e. Pharaoh...said, you can help by telling all your friends/clients to withdraw their money immediately.

Back