• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

any reviews please about icmoption and binaryinterbank?

abdel65

Recruit
hi, I am a newbie, interested in binary options, specially managed accounts.
By searching the web, I came across a binary managed accounts service provider called icmoption. The said service provider is affiliated with the broker binaryinterbank.
I am asking if someone has any previous experience with those 2 platforms.
I need to learn more about them before I can join the service.

Hi, just to inform you that the website of www.icmoption;com is scam. I opened a Silveraccount with their broker which is now My Option . ICM Option promised me the performance of 60 % per month like mentionned on their website. They told me they never had a losing month and that they used strict money management between 0.05 and 3 % per trade. They also said it is not a robot but it is. I deposited 5061 $ , received a bonus of 100 %, so i had 10122 $ starting capital on my account at Septemer5 , 2014 in the morning. They started to trade for me during the day and i was not allowed to login into my account during the day. At night when i first checked my account , all the money was gone. Balance 0.43 $. These pepole are not honest. About the broker i cannot tell much . They treated me right and were helpful but ICM option is big scam. Don't trust them your money. You will all loose it in one day. I got all proof of their promises. I was too stupid to believe them. I lost all my money in 1 day. They teel on the website they do 5-20 trade per day. They did about 100 trades with big risk.

Please go ahead and open a thread on this in the Scam Alerts folder.

Hi there
I was on ICM Option Site and it looks good but fishy until i read what happened with CUPIDO
Stay Away, i spoke to them on live chat and they made no sense on those crazy returns.

Hello to everyone!
It's an interesting situation. I've contacted them and described this accident with CUPIDO21.
They told me that this client wanted impossible ROI and this involves very high risk.
I can say only don't be so greedy and everything will be ok. The greedy pays twice.
Recently I was the victim of FXCM and I lost my money and didn't complain because there is 1000s of a clients lost. Also Alpari closed because of market movement. There is millions of lost and no one complain because everyone understands it is market.
Currently, Many of forex broker moved to binary trading because it is safer than forex. And more profitable.

And they recognized the client and also shared private information about the client's trading with you?

That breach of privacy is a major reason to NOT do business with ICM Options.

Then again, I think you are really just an employee or paid hireling of ICM Option. You created a forums account just to attack someone who was victimized by the company. Please explain to me how this was a greedy client wanting impossible returns, when the returns were what the company claimed was possible:

Hi, just to inform you that the website of ICM OPTION | Managed Binary Option Accounts is big scam. Don't do business with them. I opened a Silver account with their broker which is now My Option . ICM Option promised me the performance of 60 % per month like mentioned on their website. They told me they never had a losing month and that they used strict money management between 0.05 and 3 % per trade. They also said it is not a robot but it is. I deposited 5061 $ , received a bonus of 100 %, so i had 10122 $ starting capital on my account at Septemer5 , 2014 in the morning. They started to trade for me during the day and i was not allowed to login into my account during the day. At night when i first checked my account , all the money was gone. Balance 0.43 $. These people are not honest. About the broker i cannot tell much . They treated me right and were helpful ( perhaps they are playing together with icm option ?) but ICM option is big scam. Don't trust them your money. You will all loose it in one day. I got all proof of their promises. I was too stupid to believe them. I lost all my money in 1 day. They tell on the website they do 5-20 trade per day. They did about 100 trades with big risk. I've the impression they put a robot in my account and it traed until the account went to zero.
Their Phone number is fake. It is never being answered. From time to time there is live chat.

As for Alpari, FXCM, and others, you are lying again. A lot of clients from many have been complaining about what the CFH move did to their accounts. Some traders to realize that the market move was beyond the ability of the brokers to deal with. In any event. this doesn't excuse an ICM employee from promising impossibly high returns and then blowing a client's account by overtrading while the client was locked out and couldn't see what was happening.

Let us be professional and talk professionally. Your opinion is full of emotions. Which it shows like something personal between you and the visitors.
Where is the Lie. 1. FXCM lost 225 Million and talking to regulators to break regulation. Are you out of the market. Or they just pay you to keep supporting.
2. ALPRAI closed. Many of friends of mine lost a lot of money. Are you supporting that.
We are not supporting ICM option of any other company. But to say the truth is the main Idea.
The difference between the forex and binary that binary has less risk. Go and read the news very well. See how much the volume of trading on binary increased by 28% and drop in forex to 11%.

Please use professional words next time when you are dealing with people. And as good reference website like yours, you should accept all the opinion regardless supporting or not.
Again, Look from up and see. Why 99.9% of the company has bad reviews? It indicates either the companies bad, Or the client are bad.
Don't defend anyone. Good company no one comment on it.

By the way, what you advertise on your website. They don't have a good review as well.

Thanks

It's not my website. I'm just the most overactive person here. If you want to complain about any specific forex company, whether it advertises here or not, the reviews and Scam Alerts folder are available to you. I've seen more than one ad contract get cancelled when legitimate complaints are raised.

Professional? Let's see - instead of addressing real issues with your claim that ICM Option shared confidential data with you, all you can do is complain about 2 brokers having financial problems and accuse me of being unprofessional. If you had bothered to read my posts, you'll find that I've never told anyone to go open an account with FXCM, Alpari, or any other broker. What I did do was clearly state that you are using FXCM and Alpari as a smokescreen and made up a totally false claim that no one is complaining about those two brokers. FXCM looks like it will probably survive the current crisis. I'm sure I'll be seeing complaints about Alpari UK for a long time to come.

You also claimed that your insider information about CUPIDO21 was that he demanded over-trading, which is directly in conflict with what he reported the company's website and representatives told him.

So, if you aren't just a company shill sent here only to promote ICM Option:

1. Can you explain why ICM Options provided you with confidential information about a client?

2. Can you explain why the client reports that the client was iformed by ICM Options he could make 60% per month?

Or, would you prefer to skip these 2 important questions and continue to attack me and also a client who lost money - as if that has the slightest impact on the validity of the questions.

Back